Boxer For Gmail, Outlook, Exchange, Yahoo, Hotmail, IMAP and iCloud Email
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
#1 - Fastest growing email app in the App Store!
Gmail, Outlook, Exchange, Yahoo, IMAP & more
Dropbox, Box, & Evernote integrations
Boxer is the fastest, most innovative email, calendar, and contacts app available for iPhone! Here’s what people are saying:
"This mail client is fast and efficient, and very smartly designed."
- Dave Johnson, CBS Moneywatch *****
“The quick replies are pretty fantastic.”
- Mat Honan, WIRED *****
"Boxer has a whole set of tools for dealing with emails. You can easily archive with a swipe, send instant auto responses, add emails to a to-do list, and ‘like’ incoming messages so people know you saw it without requiring an actual response."
- Thorin Klosowski, Lifehacker *****
With support for Gmail, Outlook, Exchange (2007 and up), Yahoo, Hotmail, iCloud, & IMAP accounts, Boxer is bringing all of these features to all of your favorite email providers.
Please Note: Boxer does not support POP3 accounts including Verizon, Comcast, and Go Daddy.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR SWIPES - Swipe to delete, archive, spam + 9 other options to choose from
* CLOUD ATTACHMENTS - Dropbox, Box, Google Drive support & more
* PUSH NOTIFICATIONS - Notifications for all your email
* EVERNOTE INTEGRATION - Send emails to Evernote with just a tap
* BUILT-IN CALENDAR - Now your email and calendar are seamlessly integrated in one unified app
* CALENDAR INTEGRATION – Swipe to accept/decline meeting invites
* SEND AVAILABILITY - Calendar invites tell you if you’re available and let you choose and send your availability
* BUILT-IN CONTACTS - Sort your contacts by recents and set favorites
* GMAIL LABELS - Full Gmail label support
* SMART FOLDERS - Boxer remembers where you like to file things
* CONFIGURABLE INTERFACE - Don't like our swipe actions? You can change them in the settings.
* PROFILE PICTURES - See who your email is from with profile pictures right in your inbox
* CANNED RESPONSES - Use "quick replies" to send common responses while on the go
* CONTACTS INTEGRATION - Including links to social profiles, phone numbers & even recent messages
* TODO LIST - Swipe to your To-Do list and never forget an important message
* EMAIL “LIKES” - Use Like to quickly acknowledge a friend’s message
* DASHBOARD - Shows you all of your important and time sensitive items at a glance
* SECURITY - Secure your email with a passcode or PIN to encrypt your data
Boxer is a true email client and connects directly to your email provider for the ultimate in speed, security and availability. Your data is safe because we never store your email content or passwords on our own servers. For added security you can encrypt your email database on your phone using a secure password to lock your email application.
Visit getboxer.com/enterprise to be the first to hear about Boxer for AirWatch
For support email: email@example.com
What's New in Version 6.0.4
"Improvement begins with I" - Arnold H Glasow
Lots of improvements in this update:
- Background sync improvements
- Various security improvements
- Various calendar improvements
- Crash fixes
- IMAP connection improvements
- Fixes Exchange provisioning
- Disabled custom keyboards by default (fixes a webkit crash)
- Lock screen when in background (for improved privacy)
- Improved encoding of To/From/Subject headers.
Best email client on iPhone
Felt the need to write a review of this app, which I don't often do. I have to say that this is bar far the best email client I have had the pleasure to use on iPhone. It is packed full of features, you can access your calendars and create to-do's all within the app. There are settings galore, allowing you to control pretty much everything, from swipe gestures to what you see when you first open the app. If there has been a feature that I wasn't happy with, there's usually a way to change it to something else in the settings menu (for example labelling or moving emails with Gmail, you can choose which one you prefer). I could go on forever, but I think I've said enough! Love it!
Potential- but not without major issues
As a previously mailbox user, boxer offers a great array of features and options that will suit any user, specially those coming from mailbox.
However, its biggest problem is what a mail app should first and foremost get right - email viewing- sadly here is where it falters and offers subpar rendering - text wrapping and scaling is all wrong, particularly but not uniquely in html emails. Any other app in the market will render emails better at this moment.
Hoping this issues will be resolved fast as has the potential to be one of the best mail apps.
Rich emails need reformatting
I'm a Mailbox refugee this is a good alternative with the swipes and to-do folder but has a real problem rendering mailshots (emails with graphics and fonts) on a small screen it does not compare well for this purpose with the stock mail app. It does honour the dynamic type setting for plain text but I do not enjoy twisting to landscape view to be able to read the tiny text on most marketing emails I get. I would award five stars otherwise it's an excellent alternative to the stock mail app.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: 01 December 2015
- Version: 6.0.4
- Size: 27.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Bodkin Software Inc.
- © 2014 Boxer
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.