By Vimukti Technologies Pvt Ltd
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
BP Tracker the application designed for the user who really want to keep a tract of there Blood Pressure levels. This application will help you to keep daily record of your Blood pressure
You can keep record of Systolic, Diastolic & Pulse all at a time.
Just need to enter the values.
1.Track the blood pressure, save the logs.
2. Get the summary of your blood pressure through graphs.
3.Adding a blood pressure log is very easier.
4. The interactive charts & statistics can help you & your doctor in tracking your logs easily & quickly.
5. Send mail to your doctor attaching the csv file and the image of graph
6. Add any extra message to mail for doctor's review
7. View your logs in Graphs
8. Change the Graph logs monthly
9. Simple and clean interface.
10. Export the details to some safe location in text or csv formats
So, with this BP tracker, you can keep a daily log of your BP readings. Take the readings at different times of a day. This simplifies the blood pressure data logging. So, start tracking your blood pressure over time & get the summary of the logs through graph.
***The application is using Mail.app for sending mail. So make sure Mail.app is present in your mac system.***
What's New in Version 1.2
1. Error in graphs fixed
2. UI issues solved.
3. Export to csv & txt format
4. Graphs corrected.
5. Minor issues fixed.
Worse than free ones
This app is hopeless - you cannot see the whole picture and you cannot proceed unless you know your blood group (why blood group is essential I have no idea). A total waste of money. I ditched mine after wrestling with it for some time. Free apps are better.
On 3rd entry it stopped allowing me to input data. If I click graph it shows the wrong information? Added to my blood pressure!!! I am running Yosemite on a mid 2011 Mac Mini.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 30 May 2012
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 2.8 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Vimukti Technologies Private Limited
- © Vimukti Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later