Breast Cancer @Point of Care™
By @Point of Care
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A clinical decision-making mobile platform, Breast Cancer @Point of Care™ provides a streamlined reference tool for clinicians to obtain content when it is needed—enabling better decisions, better outcomes, and better care.
• Continually updated breast cancer content from expert physician authors
• Topics in diagnosis, treatment, and care management
• Case studies, videos, and interviews
• Access to actionable patient-recorded data
• Detailed reference list with access to original sources
• Continuing medical education credit (CME/CE)
• Surveys and peer polling
• Patient education resources to share with patients
Breast Cancer @Point of CareTM is designed to:
• Support discovery and practice change
• Provide relevant, evidence-based disease-specific medical content
• Improve patient outcomes at the point of care
This CME/CE program is intended for oncologists, obstetrician-gynecologists, radiologists, primary care clinicians, physician assistants, nurses, nurse practitioners, pharmacists, and other oncology healthcare team members that treat and care for patients with breast cancer.
What's New in Version 10.3.1
Bug Fixes / UI Enhancements
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 08 January 2017
- Version: 10.3.1
- Size: 27.7 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: At Point of Care, LLC
- © 2016 @Point of Care™
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.