Our app helps you make checking your breasts easy to remember. It’s simple to use, completely free and full of helpful information about the signs and symptoms of breast cancer. Download Breast Check Now.
If every woman checked her breasts regularly, we could save 1,500 lives a year. Getting to know your breasts means you’re more likely to spot something unusual. And with breast cancer, the earlier it’s found the better the chances of beating it.
How does the app work?
• Get into the habit of checking your breasts regularly by setting up a plan that’s easy to remember and fits with your life
• You decide when you want to check and link it to something you already do – for example, choosing to check one Saturday a month after your aerobics class
• The app sets up your checking plan and sends you a reminder when it’s time to check. If you can’t check at your usual time, you can ask to be reminded another day
• If you want, you can write notes after each check to help you get to know your breasts and what’s normal for you. You can look back on your checking record whenever you like
It doesn't matter where you check your breasts, as long as you check them regularly. Download our free Breast Check Now app and make checking part of your routine.
General improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Great for partners too
I downloaded this for a better understanding of this matter, I have always heard that a partner should help with this check but had no clue what so ever of what to look out for etc, my partner regularly has me assist her or have a 2nd opinion on her check which with help from this app has made me more aware more knowledgeable as well as
More able to help perform & dismiss any worries she or myself may have had, I would suggest an app for testicle & prostate cancer for men so that we are not to ashamed, embarrassed or scared to check our health & God forbid we find anything that we have a better chance of ruling it out or catching it early enough for a greater chance of survival
Self Exam saved me
As someone who found a 2cm lump 11 months after a mammogram, I dread to think what would have been my outcome if I waited for my next mammogram. The app provides a great How-to via videos, a push reminder(I selected every 2 weeks on a Monday and have already had my first Push Notification) but the best is the ability to record your results. When I met the doctor who diagnosed my cancer I knew the exact date of my last mammogram but could not remember my last Self Exam, a scary moment. Now I will always know.
Very useful app
This app is a great way to encourage regular checks to our breasts for any unusual changes. If you're like me (a little forgetful!) then the Breast Check Now app allows you to set a reminder to check your breasts at whichever time or the day suits you and whether you want to check weekly, fortnightly, monthly etc. The video included was very informative and the app is very easy to use. Anything that makes life easier is okay by me!
- Breast Cancer Now
- 12.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2010-2019 Breast Cancer Now
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.