Enter the Aperture Science Enrichment Center and experience Bridge Constructor Portal – the unique merging of the classic Portal™ and Bridge Constructor™ games.
As a new employee in the Aperture Science test lab, it's your job to build bridges, ramps, slides, and other constructions in 60 test chambers and get the Bendies safely across the finish line in their vehicles.
Make use of the many Portal gadgets, like portals, propulsion gel, repulsion gel, aerial faith plates, cubes, and more to bypass the sentry turrets, acid pools and laser barriers, solve switch puzzles, and make it through the test chambers unscathed.
Let Ellen McLain, the original voice of GLaDOS, guide you through the tutorial, and learn all the tips and tricks that make a true Aperture Science employee.
The bridge is a lie!
- The merging of two worlds: the first Bridge Constructor™ with an official Portal™ license
- Create complex constructions in the Aperture Science labs
- Let GLaDOS accompany you through tricky physics adventures
- Use portals, aerial faith plates, propulsion gel, repulsion gel, and much more to master the complicated tasks
- Evade dangers such as sentry turrets, emancipation grills, laser fields, and acid
- Help your Bendies cross the finish line – on their own or in a convoy
- iCloud support has been improved
Ratings and Reviews
This is perhaps one of the greatest ever puzzle games created for the App Store. The attention to detail is incredible and well worth the £4.99. The level of practical realistic engineering requirements are incredible! The writing for GLaDOS is also kind of cute, even though it’s reminiscent of GLaDOS’s cruel humour it doesn’t quite match it. My only draw back is there’s no fast forward button. This would be useful when you’ve solved the problem mentally but need to fine tune it physically and it takes time to rerun the vehicle over the construction again(it could just be that I’m very lazy). Anyway it’s a great game and I would recommend purchasing it!
Great game, but could be aaawweessoomee
Awesome game, well worth the buy.
My comments for the developer if they are interested..
I think it just needs one more pass of refinement as it were.
Using an iPhone it’s tricky to see when you want to move points as you cant see behind your finger(a zoom bumble like apple’s text bubble comes to mind).
A bit more of a snap to the point. When dragging a line or road piece to another it could be more user friendly if it had a slightly more favourable snap than the
other miscellaneous points ok the page.
I did four to 5 levels before I realised I could do convoy. Kept wondering why I was not getting more than marginal when I aced it. Could be clearer...?
Subjective, but I think the text boxes/look and feel of the menus could be a bit
More eye candy and less windows dos.
Very good game
This is a slick well designed game. The fantastic presentation, clear distinctive graphics and believable physics make the bridge building process quick, fun and intuitive. However, new gameplay elements are added as the game progresses allowing for much more complex levels. In my own humble opinion, this is one of the best mobile games in existence and if all mobile games were this good I would sell my games console.
- Headup Games GmbH & Co. KG
- 155.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation) and iPod touch (6th generation).
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- 2017 Headup Games, 2017 ClockStone, Portal © 2007 Valve Corporation
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.