Brighton & Hove M-Tickets
By The Go Ahead Group Plc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Bus tickets on your mobile and service updates
Brighton & Hove buses run routes from Steyning and Shoreham, through to Newhaven and Eastbourne, Lewes, Ringmer and Tunbridge Wells.
Key features on our free m-ticket app:
● Buy tickets in the app to use immediately, or save for later - You can even send mobile tickets to other people and payments are made securely with your credit or debit card, PayPal and Pingit
● Twitter updates
● Customise how the app looks, with what’s most important to you and make your home or workplace stops as your favourites
● Click on Trippa Rewards to see how you can earn points to get travel discount
What's New in Version 3.102
Bugfixes and optimisation.
A fairly basic ticketing app that sets a timer and a, I assume, daily keyword at the top of the screen which you show the driver. Not a smart card but works fine with the B&H infrastructure. Problem is the app claims I'm not connected to the internet when I am - and without that I can't access the tickets I've bought. I had to delete the app and reinstall at the bus stop - while four buses sailed by! A bug fix, then this will work fine. Might also be good to integrate this with the live timetable app.
3 day con
Downloaded the app on the advice of the Brighton and hove travel shop to get the best price 3 day ticket. Made the purchase and waited until I was ready to activate the ticket . Resulted in the ticket only valid for 2 days at the price of three which means I have to now buy another one day pass. This makes the cost more than the three day scratch card in the shop. Decided to email the bus company but they have a 5 day response time by which point I'll be back home. Good concept if it worked properly otherwise a waste of time and money.
Is it totally hopeless? No Zero rating?
What's wrong with the people developing this app? It's stopped working on iphone 4 a long time ago, yet it is now 20th December but no sign of a fix. I lost a weekly ticket because of this!! Then I had to get a key card which is a lot I inconvenience! Is there even a hope that is going to be fixed? Why isn't anyone responding to the feedback/reviews?
- Category: Travel
- Updated: 29 November 2016
- Version: 3.102
- Size: 42.8 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch
- Developer: The Go Ahead Group plc
- © 2014 Brighton & Hove Buses
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.