Brill is the easy and fast way to capture, manage and share your day-to-day handwritten notes.
From whiteboard sessions to workshops, Brill is a handy tool for capturing your ideas, notes and outputs.
Get it today for free!
FASTER & SMARTER
• Use voice to convert notes 33% faster than typing them.
• Manage notes using folders, tags and statuses.
• Share them with your team or export them to Trello.
SECURE & PRIVATE
• Using Apple’s platform security ensures your notes remain yours.
• We do not store your voice and cannot access your notes.
• Say “Hey Siri, add a note in Brill” on your iPhone, Apple Watch, or HomePod to capture a note without launching the app.
SHARE NOTES ANYWHERE
• Share as text or spreadsheet via email or AirDrop.
• Export to Trello (more coming soon…)
• Choose any of the 60+ supported languages to dictate your notes.
• Speak slowly and clearly.
• Add punctuation by saying "comma", "full stop", etc.
• Apple Watch
GET IN TOUCH
For support, feedback and suggestions, say firstname.lastname@example.org
With this release, we’re helping you capture notes in your preferred language and easily search for them from the Home Screen.
Check out the latest features:
* Search integration. You can now search for card content, tags and folders by swiping down from the Home Screen.
* New global menu. You can choose your dictation language from the new ‘Dictation Language’ option.
Ratings and Reviews
Actually pretty good
Been using it for a few days, replacing my Notes app. I pass cards to a personal Trello board . Apart from the fact that it’s super pretty, I guess I mostly like the simplicity of it. Great little find, 5 stars for you guys.
There are a number of dictation/ note taking apps out there. The difference with Brill is in it’s execution. So simple and effective. If this is version 1 then I'm really excited to see what’s coming next!
This is a great way to share ideas and notes.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.