BringGo includes 30 days of access to Premium Navigation. After 30 days, you can opt for a Premium Navigation in-app purchase.
We're here to help! If you have any issue with BringGo, please send an inquiry to our friendly support team.
BringGo Western Europe is a premium turn-by-turn navigation app for your smartphone. It is full of useful navigation features such as Text-To-Speech voice guidance, Lane Guidance, Signpost Display, Speed Limits, millions of onboard POIs and much more. Maps are stored on the smartphone for offline use.
See www.bringgo.com for a complete list of compatible vehicles.
PREMIUM NAVIGATION FEATURES
• Turn-by-turn voice directions
• Find Places: millions of onboard POIs plus Internet Search means you’ll always find what you’re looking for
• Lane Guidance to show you the correct lane to be in
• Realistic Signpost Display
• Map data from HERE (formerly known as NAVTEQ) onboard
• Text-To-Speech voice guidance (speaks street names)
• Auto re-routing
• Multiple routing options; faster time, shorter distance, ECO
• Search by Address, Point on Map, ZIP and more
• POI Search: search by Category, POI name, Poi in City, partial word or phone number
• Save and edit favorites
• Recent destinations
• Auto zooming (at intersection & on speed)
• Route Planning: create and save route itineraries
• Fuel cost calculator
• Route summary for trip information
• Speed Limit warning: adjustable audio/visual warning
• Portrait and landscape mode
• Current Location information
• Languages: UK English, Français, Español, Italiano, Deutsch, Türkçe, Nederlands, Suomi, Svenska, Dansk, Norsk, Português, Português Brasileiro, Polski, Ελληνικά, český, Slovenčina, Magyar, Українська, Slovenščina, Hrvatski, Български, Română
Austria, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Germany, Italy, San Marino, Vatican City, Malta, France, Andorra, Monaco, Spain, Gibraltar, Portugal, United Kingdom, Channel Islands, Isle Of Man, Ireland, Belgium, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Finland, Norway, Sweden, Denmark.
Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom
IN APP PURCHASES
1. Premium Navigation with Traffic (€49,99)*
Lifetime use of the navigation app and access to software updates. Real Time Traffic Information service is provided for one year. Please note that map updates are not available with this in-app purchase option.
2. Premium Navigation with Traffic and Map Updates (€69,99)*
Lifetime use of the navigation app and access to software updates. Real Time Traffic Information service is provided for three years. Annual map updates are available in years 2 and 3.
*Please refer to the IN APP PURCHASES section to view prices in local currency.
Please note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
1. Applied updated and improved online search
2. Several minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Not sure who I am most disappointed in, Bringgo or Vauxhall! Thought I was buying a car with built in sat nav only to find I have to have an iPhone (luckily I do) I needed to pay around £30 for it and then it only works some of the time. When I have used it I have needed to them use my tomtom half way through journey as Bringgo gives up, even in the middle of Solihull!!
Come on bringgo get it sorted, come on Vauxhall don't partner up with a company that can't deliver!!
Update- this got sorted and I have had no problems until the last 2 weeks when it just cuts out and turns itself off mid journey- not reliable at all 😒
Good but not great
The app itself looks like it belongs in 2009, but the functionality of it is surprisingly good. It requires your phone to be connected to your car which took too much time to realise, as well as the app to be running. But when it was fully up and running the navigation was great.
However I now can’t access the app due to an invalid certificate, which will hopefully be resolved soon and why I have it 2 stars.
Update: The problem has been resolved so I now give it 3 stars.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your positive review. If you have further questions or feedback, please contact us directly and we'll get back to you as soon as possible: http://bringgo.com/customer/customer03.php
I will never buy another Vauxhall again because of this
Having spent best part of £15k on a Vauxhall Adam Rocks I was told the Intellilink system would give me a Sat Nav and would work with apple apps. So after paying extra £500 for a touch screen DAB radio, to then be charged another £60 for what is an underdeveloped Nav app I feel I have been totally misled.
Vauxhall - this will cost you as you have made no attempt to put this right and I will never buy another car from you. Just having google maps integration would have put this right. The Bringo App is dreadful
- Engis Technologies.Inc
- 145.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Engis Technologies, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Navigation with Traffic and Map Updates. £74.99
- UK Postal Code £4.99
- Premium Navigation with Traffic. £64.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.