Episode 1 - Paris in the spring
Shots ring out from a gallery… a robbery… a murder… and the beginning of another epic, original Broken Sword adventure.
From multi-award winning Revolution comes the latest mystery in this much loved adventure-puzzle series. Playing as intrepid American George Stobbart and sassy French journalist Nico Collard, you find yourself on the trail of a stolen painting – and a murderous conspiracy. A conspiracy whose roots lie in mysteries older than the written word...
Armed only with logic, integrity and a wry sense of humor - can George and Nico save mankind from disaster? Can you solve the secret of the Serpent’s Curse? A curse some say was forged by the Devil himself...
• The latest in the smash hit multi-million selling Broken Sword series
• Gripping story, engaging puzzles, voiced by a top quality cast
• Highly acclaimed 'slide and tap' interface – simple but hugely powerful
• Context-sensitive help system – access hints to solve even the hardest puzzles
• Full Game Center integration – including in-game achievements
"immediately charming, Broken Sword 5: The Serpent's Curse is easy to recommend based on its strong narrative, memorable characters, and artistic merit. The game is a vibrant return to form for the series." Gamespot 8/10
Includes full speech for English, German, French, Italian and Spanish and subtitle options for English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian and Polish.
The concluding part, Episode 2, is available as a paid In-App Purchase.
Some people have had issues with the installation of the in-app purchase of Episode 2. Please ensure you have sufficient memory (2Gb) before attempting to download Episode 2.
• iOS11 compatibility
Ratings and Reviews
So poorly written compared to the original. Constant reuse of same environments is annoying, as is the huge gaping plot holes. Feels like it’s written by someone still in school, boring dialogue meanders slowly while plot points are over in a second. Dialogue flows so poorly you often think it’s time to interact when it’s not and you skip text. Waste of money and time. And the final puzzle is ridiculously easy. No sense of growth for difficulty as you progress, and the characters somehow regress rather than develop. Avoid.
Outstanding as usual
One of my all time favourite games! Please do not jump straight into broken sword 5! You must play from the beginning to fall in love with the characters! The graphics are timeless, the stories and scenarios are very clever and well thought out!
Long time Fan of the Broken Sword Series - ADD iCLOUD SAVE SUPPORT PLEASE
I remember buying the first broken sword many years ago. Always been a big fan of the series, and this is no exception -
Great Game! Please add iCloud Save Support though
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Revolution Software Limited
- 2.4 GB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Revolution Software Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Episode 2 £5.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.