Our latest and greatest update makes BT Cloud better than ever. BT Cloud can automatically back up your iPhone or iPad’s photos, videos and contacts to secure cloud storage. It means that it’s incredibly easy to get all your important content onto a new phone if you lost, damaged, or replaced your current one.
With BT Cloud on iPhone or iPad, you can:
• Keep all your content safe and secure. Choose the types of content you’d like BT Cloud to automatically back up, or just let it back up everything.
• Sync to all your devices. You can access all your content whenever you need it, from your iPhone, iPad, on the web, or from any other BT Cloud compatible device.
• Keep your whole music library on BT Cloud. You can listen to your songs from wherever you have an internet connection, without taking up storage space on your iPhone or iPad. You can also make your favourite songs or playlists available for offline listening - perfect for listening while on the move.
• Transfer all your content from your previous phone to your new one.
• Share content from BT Cloud with your friends or family – select the photos, videos or documents you want to share and they’ll be able to access it using a personalised and secure link.
• BT Cloud securely stores all your data in UK data centres – we never access or analyse what you’ve stored for marketing purposes.
To use BT Cloud, you’ll need to be a residential BT Broadband customer. BT Cloud storage is included as part of your BT Broadband subscription.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Updated logo and colours, bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Clinging on just
The only thing that makes this app attractive is the storage plan. I’m on my third IOS phone and second iPad and crashes remain a problem when you scroll through, you have to re input your password at every update and having changed phone again - it now wants to re store a duplicate of every photo on my iCloud. It doesn’t recognise duplicate photos meaning I’ve to spend ages cleansing my back up. It’s lumpy bumpy and is driving me towards a different storage plan.
Problem with pictures on iPad
Since their last change - indexing picture to “improve performance” the iPad crashes when you scroll through pictures. My pc and mobile are ok. Ipad support for this product is rubbish - COME ON BT GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER
Amongst many gripes, why does btcloud need Location Services be on ? Will not use because of security issue.
Developer Response ,
That's disappointing to hear. Can you give me more information to what it is that your trying to transfer to the cloud that you're having problems with? You can see more information on Automatic back up here- http://bt.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/43061. Clare - BT Care team
- British Telecommunications plc
- 259.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © British Telecommunications plc
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.