By British Telecommunications plc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Our latest and greatest update makes BT Cloud better than ever. BT Cloud can automatically back up your iPhone or iPad’s photos, videos and contacts to secure cloud storage. It means that it’s incredibly easy to get all your important content onto a new phone if you lost, damaged, or replaced your current one.
With BT Cloud on iPhone or iPad, you can:
• Keep all your content safe and secure. Choose the types of content you’d like BT Cloud to automatically back up, or just let it back up everything.
• Sync to all your devices. You can access all your content whenever you need it, from your iPhone, iPad, on the web, or from any other BT Cloud compatible device.
• Keep your whole music library on BT Cloud. You can listen to your songs from wherever you have an internet connection, without taking up storage space on your iPhone or iPad. You can also make your favourite songs or playlists available for offline listening - perfect for listening while on the move.
• Transfer all your content from your previous phone to your new one.
• Share content from BT Cloud with your friends or family – select the photos, videos or documents you want to share and they’ll be able to access it using a personalised and secure link.
• BT Cloud securely stores all your data in UK data centres – we never access or analyse what you’ve stored for marketing purposes.
To use BT Cloud, you’ll need to be a residential BT Broadband customer. BT Cloud storage is included as part of your BT Broadband subscription.
What's New in Version 16.3.33
Fixes a bug where the app would struggle to open when running on older devices with large BT Cloud accounts.
I downloaded this without any problems but so far I am not impressed. I have tried to upload 3 files and they have taken more than 9 hours and are no where near complete. They are not very big and my upload speed is around 5 mbs. I wanted to use the cloud for my photo library but at this rate it will take about 2 years to upload!
Update- great to get a response and help from the developer. Well done BT. Understand that my issues were due to how a desktop uses bandwidth to upload which is different to IOS devices. I was using BT Cloud on both. Will try uploading from my iPad and hope for an improved speed.
I am just installing the BT Cloud on all my devices, it has taken longer than expected mainly due to MS Windows being so slow. Apples device took less time to install and setup. It looks good and may even be a suitable substitute for backing up, rather than burning discs to Blue ray.
Was working, now crashes
Since the last update the app crashes immediately after opening. I switched the phone completely off and restarted but the problem still persists.
I'm running iOS 10.3.1 on iPhone SE.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 10 April 2017
- Version: 16.3.33
- Size: 118 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: British Telecommunications plc
- © British Telecommunications plc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.