BT MeetMe with Dolby Voice
By British Telecommunications plc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get legendary Dolby sound quality where you need it most: in your BT MeetMe conference calls.
BT MeetMe with Dolby Voice dramatically improves meeting effectiveness and productivity by:
- delivering high quality sound: high definition combined with background noise reduction and audio levelling of each participant
- enabling voice separation: participant voices come from different directions (just like being around the meeting room table)
- making it easier and faster to join BT MeetMe conference calls.
- choose from 3 easy ways to join your meeting
1. Using WiFi or mobile data
2. Have the app call you back on your phone
3. Call into the meeting by clicking on a local dial-in number in the app
- save your chairperson BT MeetMe with Dolby Voice account details so you can just tap to start a meeting
- join other BT MeetMe with Dolby Voice conferences by tap on the email link (No need to type in a passcode)
- option to set app to only connect using WiFi to save on network data charges.
How the app works:
- to host a conference, an active BT MeetMe with Dolby Voice account from BT Group plc.
(Please note this is distinct from a standard BT MeetMe account)
- to join, an invitation from your host
- requires a data connection. (Depending on your data plan, you may incur charges when using this app to join meetings)
- recommended WiFi internet, or 4G or higher data connection for the best audio experience
- requires minimum of iOS6.1 or later
- recommended iOS7 or later for the best Dolby Voice audio experience.
What's New in Version 1.52.8
Please add callkit support
Its incredibly annoying when the phone rings cutting off the wifi meeting. Callkit will help you fix this problem. People are actively moving to competitors services because of this issue.
Cloud sync of favourites would be great as well.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 02 December 2016
- Version: 1.52.8
- Size: 21.8 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: British Telecommunications plc
- © British Telecommunications plc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.