BT One Mobile secure access
By British Telecommunications plc
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
You must be a registered user of the BT One Mobile secure access service to use this application.
The BT One Mobile secure access application allows customers of the BT One Mobile secure access service to login and use BT One Mobile secure access Wi-Fi on their iPhone and iPad devices.
BT One Mobile secure access is a secure remote access solution aimed at global enterprises and organisations. It is a key component of flexible working, allowing employees, partners, contractors and customers to continue to work and access corporate data wherever they are. It allows you to work more productively, respond to customers quicker, save time, save travel costs and keeps you operating effectively.
Key Features of the BT One Mobile secure access app:
• Integrated Wi-Fi login simplifying connection to BT One Mobile secure access Wi-Fi hotspots.
• Searchable online mapping function to provide hotspot location information.
• Auto-Connect function to automate login to a suitable hotspot.
• Notification functions to play sounds or vibrate the device when you login and logout of the BT One Mobile secure access service.
• Local history to provide users with a view on recent connections. The application has an inbuilt feedback function. If you have any feedback or comments regarding this application please use this function to let us know.
PLEASE READ: To use the application for the first time:
1. Download and install this application.
2. Start the ‘BT One Wi-Fi’ application on your device, you will be prompted to enter your BT One Mobile secure access username, password and service activation code.
Registered users will be able to obtain this information from their company’s IT department. This information will be saved and you will not have to enter on subsequent connections.
3. Enable Wi-Fi on your device through the Apple ‘Settings’ from your devices home screen and associate to a supported BT One Mobile secure access Wi-Fi SSID.
4. Open the BT One Wi-Fi application and you will be able to login to the service.
5. Before you leave the venue please ensure you logout to disconnect and terminate your BT One Mobile secure access Wi-Fi session.
6. Remember to change your device Wi-Fi settings when you return to a private or home Wi-Fi service.
This application is only for use by customers of the BT One Mobile secure access service. Unless you have this application do not download or install, it is not for use with any other public Wi-Fi services.
What's New in Version 3.9
Updated version of the BT One Mobile secure access application, improved user interface and updates to reflect our new product branding.
Dumped support for iphone4
If you have an iphone4, might as well kiss this goodbye. My phone works just fine, I am not going to upgrade it until it stops working, but as a BT customer, I am now not important, as my ios7 is not good enough. Updated, and now never useable. Nice one, BT.
- Category: Business
- Updated: 15 December 2016
- Version: 3.9
- Size: 3.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: British Telecommunications plc
- © BT plc 2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.