By British Telecommunications plc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The BT Sport app for smartphones and tablets allows BT Sport subscribers to watch BT Sport 1, BT Sport 2, BT Sport 3 and ESPN On BT Sport live and on the go.
Keep up to date with BT Sport’s growing line-up of live events including UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League, Premier League, Aviva Premiership, European Rugby Champions Cup, SPL, Bundesliga, Serie A, WTA tennis, MotoGP and UFC, with video highlights, news, fixtures, results and more.
The app has been completely redesigned ahead of the 2016-17 football season, making it easier than ever to follow your favourite sport.
Plus, you'll now be able to watch all 42 of BT Sport's live Premier League matches in our enhanced video player.
The enhanced player, which is also available for UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League matches, offers in-game match highlights, alternative angle replays and a wealth of in-match stats.
Key features of the app:
• Don’t miss a moment of the action with live streaming of BT Sport 1, BT Sport 2, BT Sport 3 and ESPN On BT Sport
• Live streaming of every single match from the UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League
• Additional onboard and timing video feeds during MotoGP events
• Exclusive streaming of selected events that will not be televised on the channels
• On-demand catch-up of full BT Sport programmes
• An array of video clips including highlights, interviews and more
• Sports news coverage
• Fixtures, results and league tables
• Seven-day channel listings
• A valid BT Sport subscription and BT ID are needed to access the BT Sport app
• A BT Sport Pack subscription is required to watch BT Sport 2, BT Sport 3 and ESPN on BT Sport
• Mobile network and wifi charges may apply
• It is possible to install and access the app on as many devices as you like, but users are restricted to two concurrent video streams per BT ID
• All video is only available within the United Kingdom - in order to stream video you will have to turn on location services. No data is passed to BT.
• Some live programmes are not available in the BT Sport app due to rights restrictions
What's New in Version 3.2.3
I downloaded this as part of the 'free for 6 months on EE' offer. The three games I've tried to watch so far have been shocking - today's game keeps skipping back to the teams coming out, 40 mins into the game! Stuttery, pixelated and slow, it's at least 2-3 mins behind radio coverage. I can't believe people pay even £5 per month for this. If this offer was meant to entice people into signing up, it's failing. I won't be renewing at the end of my 6 months unless some highly-unlikely MASSIVE improvements are made. A real opportunity missed for BT sport to up their game.
I rarely write reviews but had to make the effort here - I got this as part of the free BT Sports EE offer as seen on their increasingly annoying TV ad.. annoying as when I see it I am reminded of the wasted hours I spent trying to get my account working in the first place, bouncing between BT & EE on the phone before finally succeeding... my reward - a VC011 error every time I try to watch anything.. utterly inept.
Seemed like a great offer to be able to watch the football for free for 6 months, jumped through all the hoops to register etc and then find out that the mean greedy gits won't allow you to cast it to the tv, who wants to watch a 2 hour football match on a phone screen? It's just a real dick move when apps do this.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Sports
- Updated: 17 August 2016
- Version: 3.2.3
- Size: 28.8 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: British Telecommunications plc
- © British Telecommunications plc 2014
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.