By British Telecommunications plc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The BT Sport app for smartphones and tablets allows BT Sport subscribers to watch BT Sport 1, BT Sport 2, BT Sport Europe and ESPN On BT Sport live and on the go.
Keep up to date with BT Sport’s growing line-up of live events including UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League, Premier League, Aviva Premiership, European Rugby Champions Cup, SPL, Bundesliga, Serie A, WTA tennis, MotoGP and UFC, with video highlights, news, fixtures, results and more.
The app has been completely redesigned ahead of the 2016-17 football season, making it easier than ever to follow your favourite sport.
Plus, you'll now be able to watch all 42 of BT Sport's live Premier League matches in our enhanced video player.
The enhanced player, which is also available for UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League matches, offers in-game match highlights, alternative angle replays and a wealth of in-match stats.
Key features of the app:
• Don’t miss a moment of the action with live streaming of BT Sport 1, BT Sport 2, BT Sport Europe and ESPN On BT Sport
• Live streaming of every single match from the UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League
• Additional onboard and timing video feeds during MotoGP events
• Exclusive streaming of selected events that will not be televised on the channels
• On-demand catch-up of full BT Sport programmes
• An array of video clips including highlights, interviews and more
• Sports news coverage
• Fixtures, results and league tables
• Seven-day channel listings
• A valid BT Sport subscription and BT ID are needed to access the BT Sport app
• A BT Sport Pack subscription is required to watch BT Sport 2, BT Sport Europe and ESPN on BT Sport
• Mobile network and wifi charges may apply
• It is possible to install and access the app on as many devices as you like, but users are restricted to two concurrent video streams per BT ID
• All video is only available within the United Kingdom - in order to stream video you will have to turn on location services. No data is passed to BT.
• Some live programmes are not available in the BT Sport app due to rights restrictions
What's New in Version 3.1.4
We’ve listened and we have been busy...
The app has been completely redesigned ahead of the 2016-17 football season - we hope you like the new look and feel.
Our award-winning enhanced video player will now be available for Premier League matches in addition to UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League.
We’ve also been working hard to address some of the issues that plagued previous versions: improved video streaming reliability, more efficient image loading and even putting the log out button in a less inconvenient place.
No downloading to watch on the train
Sky sports can be downloaded why not bt sports? If you don't have licenses to allow download of everything then just allow download of what you can.
Still no iPhone 6/6s support!
So it's had a redesign. But!
What is wrong with these developers? The iPhone 6 had been out nearly two years and still apps don't support the bigger screens! Lazy!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Sports
- Updated: 26 July 2016
- Version: 3.1.4
- Size: 22.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: British Telecommunications plc
- © British Telecommunications plc 2014
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.