By Outplay Entertainment Ltd
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Pop bubbles, solve puzzles, collect treasure and rescue the stolen Dragon Eggs!
Ready, aim, fire! Pop ’em and drop ’em in this bubble-shooting extravaganza!
Over 200 popping puzzles—with more added all the time—will have you bursting with excitement as you Aim, fire and tilt your way through a fun-filled adventure!
Help Blaze and his dragon pup pals defeat the evil knight Blackheart and rescue the stolen dragon eggs that have been scattered through the kingdom!
• Lots of challenging bubble popping levels!
• Match three or more bubbles to score!
• Enjoy 3 exciting gameplay modes: Pop the Top, Beat the Clock, and Hit the Egg!
• Pop your way past tricky obstacles like Spiky, Mystery and Blitz bubbles!
• Harness the power of magical boosts and charms to help you out of bubble trouble!
• Create awesome bubble-busting streaks to unleash showers of sparkling jewels!
• Gather glittering gems to send your score skyrocketing!
• Challenge friends, beat their scores, share gifts and race across the Bubble Blaze kingdom!
Bubble Blaze is the thrilling bubble-popper game with millions of players worldwide. Join the free fun today, and pop your way to the top!
Pop over to Facebook and Twitter for the latest news:
What's New in Version 3.12.11
Blaze continues his adventures through an ice filled landscape as he pursues the dastardly Sir Blackheart and recover the stolen dragon eggs!
- Explore 20 NEW levels in the Glacial Gorge and Frozen Forest!
- Journey through the treacherous winter landscape and take in the sights of the crystallized forest.
- Now with 385 poptastic levels!
Great game, love it but today it just keeps crashing & very frustrating 😞
Good game spoiled!
I love these kind of bubble popping games. I've been playing Angry Birds Pop for ages, and it's a well designed and well thought out game (as all Rovio games are). It doesn't involve spending money, as all levels are 'doable' without buying power-ups. Having said that, it's one of the few games I do spend money on as the levels are so entertaining. Whether you do, or you don't buy PUs there are 'no' adverts! You can opt to watch an ad though to acquire free power-ups. This may seem like an advert for AB Pop, but believe me it isn't; just a comparison between the way game devs treat their customers.
Saw Bubble Blaze with loads of positive reviews so gave it a go.
Firstly, any games I can't buy or 'get' without having to endure non-stop adverts drive me crazy. Adverts in this game are very frequent, but on a positive note can be skipped without having to endure the same ad over and again as they appear with a 'close' X!
The most annoying thing though, is that from the start of the game they show you a power-up and you can't move on until you click on it, it then takes you straight to the store! Not even a free demo of the pu. As an adult it takes care not to accidentally spend money, children would find it all too easy to buy them.
This happens over, and over again. You've barely had time to decide if you like the game, and the devs are trying to get you to spend your hard earned dosh! I've uninstalled it because it was making me very annoyed.
If a game is 'free' then choosing to buy power ups if you really like it, should be the buyers choice. Not hard in this game to find the 'store'! It's not like it's a particularly brilliant game whereby you can't wait to move on etc! It's an ok game (there's way better out there), that to enjoy you are offered a bundle of coins varying in price to get rid of the ads. The lowest price doesn't get rid of them.
The entire game is modeled to get money out of you, and personally games that do that get uninstalled. A game should be 'free' if advertised as such, and a game should be entertaining and challenging. I got to level 25 and that was enough.
So to summarise. If you don't mind frequent adverts, being shown a pu that you have to click on to move to the next level, being asked for money over and again and just once being given a 'free' pu which isn't necessary on the easy levels (you've got to use it whatever) then maybe this is the bubble shooting game for you!
- Category: Games
- Updated: 19 December 2016
- Version: 3.12.11
- Size: 385 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Developer: Outplay Entertainment Ltd
- © 2012 - 2016 Outplay Entertainment Ltd. Bubble Blaze is a trademark of Outplay Entertainment. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pile of Coins£1.99
- Bag of Coins£4.99
- Level Skip£0.99
- Sack of Coins£6.99
- Pile of Gems£1.99
- Bag of Gems£4.99
- Chest of Coins£12.99
- Sack of Gems£6.99
- Stash of gold£19.99
- Chest of Gems£12.99