buddhify - modern mindfulness for busy lives
By Mindfulness Everywhere
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
buddhify is the mindfulness app for your modern life. Requires at least iPhone 5 and above, iOS 8 and above.
Practical, playful and beautifully-designed, buddhify increases your wellbeing by teaching you mindfulness-based meditation on the go.
With over 11 hours of custom meditations for 15 different parts of your day including traveling, being online, taking a work break and going to sleep, buddhify gives you a simple but effective way to bring more mindfulness and calm to your busy day.
All included in just one simple price.
- 80+ custom guided audio meditation tracks
- Tracks are designed for 14 activities such as sleep, work & difficult emotions
- Tracks range from 5 - 30minutes
- Solo meditation timer
- Check-in system allows you to measure how you’re doing
- Stats showing your usage and progress
With more and more evidence that it can reduce stress and improve wellbeing, there has never been more interest in mindfulness and meditation. However even if you want to try it out, most people don’t have that much spare time, think meditation is a bit too hippy or don’t know where to start. buddhify solves all this.
So if you ever thought meditation was not for you, this is the app that will change your mind. And all for the price of a cup of coffee.
What's New in Version 2.6.7
buddhify recently hit the milestone of 50 MILLION MINUTES of meditation having done through the app. To celebrate we thought we'd make some small but useful improvements to the app. The most visible are:
- Bug fix to stop some users crashing. Thanks for your patience while we resolved that one!
- Integration with Apple's HealthKit. That means that if you use the Health app, all the meditation you do with buddhify can be logged against the Mindfulness activity category.
- Reduction of the overall file size. We know that buddhify may be one of the bigger apps on your device and so we've trimmed the size of the overall meditation content without changing the number or content of tracks.
- New icons. We've updated the icons of the main navigation bar on the app. This is a minor change but it does mean that the app looks just that little bit cooler and who doesn't want that?
- Swapped two tracks that were in the wrong position.
That's all for now. Thank you so much for supporting the app and being part of our community. As a tiny company trying to make a big difference, we really really really appreciate it.
What's not to like? Big choice of sessions to try for different situations, with different. Lives & different lengths, and a handy timer for self-directed sessions. Use some of the walking sessions regularly on my way to & from work, and still plenty more I haven't tried yet. Like the visual design to: calming colour scheme and easy to use. Great app!
I've used various other mindfulness audio guides and apps in the past and found I struggle to keep them up, however buddhify is great as I can use it on the train into work, going to sleep and walking home.
Beautiful app but has crashed a couple of times
So, the positives are obvious. It's a beautiful app with heaps of great audio content. The voices are calming and the situations provided are all relevant in our day to day lives. Worth the money as long as the next update sorts out the crashing
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 30 November 2016
- Version: 2.6.7
- Size: 285 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Mindfulness Everywhere Ltd
- © 2015 Mindfulness Everywhere Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.