By Grupo Reforma
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Put your cooking skills on the front burner with Mexico’s most comprehensive recipe trove, courtesy of Grupo Reforma's Buena Mesa.
Choose between 8,000 recipes –from everyday staples to sophisticated culinary creations from top chefs like Enrique Olvera, Patricia Quintana, Alicia Gironella, Paulina Abascal, Guillermo González Beristáin, Thierry Blouet, Alfonso Cadena, Ricardo Muñoz Zurita, Carmen Degollado, Richard Sandoval, and Antonio Márquez.
Wow your palate with this veritable smorgasbord of options, ranging from drinks, hors d’oeuvres, and entrees to desserts, salads, and dressings.
And since Mexico is our innate flavor, push the culinary envelope with regional delicacies from every corner of the country: pipián, mole poblano, cochinita pibil, papadzules, pambazos, cabrito en salsa, tasajo, birria, and chiles en nogada. And for those hankering for seafood, there’s poached lobster, tacos gobernador, salpicón de camarón, fish fillet in chili water, and "tumbada"-style rice, to name a few.
Surprise your dinner guests with mouth-watering seasonal flavors: tamales, turkey, pork leg, churros, fruitcakes, and punch for Christmas, salads, barbecues, hamburgers, fruit pies, and ice creams in the summer.
Buena Mesa's recipe collection will offer you 8,000 reasons to make your kitchen the vehicle to culinary adventure!
Subscription option via iTunes.
• $12.99 USD annually.
• Annual subscription provides access to all recipes and section articles in Buena Mesa app.
• Section articles are updated every Friday morning, giving a total of 52 deliveries annually.
• Average of 10 new recipes add every Friday morning, giving a grand total of 520 new recipes annually.
• With automatic renewal your iTunes account will be charged. Cancellations are valid 24 hours in advance to renewal of the new annual period.
• You can manage your subscription through iTunes and turn off the automatic renewal in Settings.
• By confirming the purchase, the trial period, if any, will expire and the subscription's one-year-period will begin.
Download it now!
What's New in Version 1.6
• New navigation and interface in print edition, where now you can also read previous and special editions.
• Optimizations in sharing to social networks.