Save time and manage all your social media in one place. Buffer is a simpler way to schedule posts and track the performance of your content on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and LinkedIn.
No more wasting time, no more logging into multiple social accounts. Any link, text, picture or video - just add it to Buffer and you can quickly choose when and where it’ll be posted.
Why you'll love Buffer...
• Share to multiple Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and LinkedIn accounts from one place.
• Maintain a consistent presence on social media, so you can build your following and influence.
• Get easy-to-read analytics for every update you share.
• Schedule your posts automatically so you never have to worry about setting a time and date, or customize the timing of individual posts. Scheduling has never been easier or more flexible.
• Share from all of your favourite apps using our iOS extension. Including scheduling native retweets from Safari, Tweetbot, Twitter & more!
• Automate your Instagram content with Instagram Direct Posting to Instagram Business Profiles for certain media types.
• Receive Instagram Reminders via Push Notifications.
• Never run out of amazing content with Instagram Reposting.
• Dark and OLED modes along with customizable App icons.
• Get world class support from your friends at Buffer.
Buffer is available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple Watch, Web and other phones and tablets.
You can also add to Buffer from your favourite browser using out Browser Extensions for Safari, Chrome, Firefox and Opera.
Buffer’s main version is free, but you can easily upgrade within the app.
Free Plan Features:
• Connect up to 3 Social Accounts
• 10 scheduled posts per profile
Pro Plan Features:
• Have upto 100 posts in your Buffer.
• Connect upto 8 Social Accounts.
• RSS feed integration
Small Business Plan Features:
• 25 Connected Social Accounts
• 5 Team Members & Contributions Feature.
• 2,000 scheduled posts per profile
• RSS feed integration
• All standard Buffer features & Awesome Plan features.
The Pro Plan & Small Business plan subscriptions are optional and are available via an auto-renewing subscriptions:
Pro Plan subscriptions are at a monthly rate of $14.99 or an annual rate of $144.99.
Small Business subscriptions are available at a monthly rate of $99.99 or an annual rate of $999.99.
Payments will be charged to your iTunes account after confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Your subscription can be managed in your iTunes Account Settings after purchase. Or by selected "Manage Subscription" below the list of your connected accounts within the app.
Subscriptions cannot be cancelled for the current active period.
Do you have any questions for us?
We have some bug fixes for you in this update....
- Fix for crash that could occur when retweeting.
- Fixed a bug which would allow you to create an update with too many images using the extension.
- Added ability to retry uploading media if you try and add to Buffer when media upload had failed.
- Adjusted various actionable buttons to be a bit larger to follow Apple's Human Interface Guidelines.
- Keyboard Shortcuts in the Content tab are now fixed.
- Improvements to Instagram Gallery Sharing, more on the way!
- Google+ Deprecation notice will now dismiss and remain dismissed correctly.
- Selecting an album within the Composer media picker will use the same animation.
- Fixed a crash when pasting URLs within the composer.
- Fix for # not being inserted when selecting Instagram hashtags.
- We'll not resize photos from Photos.app if too large to share.
- Customize option within the Composer will now validate all updates before you can preview. Was previously possible to bypass some validation.
- Resolved issue which would add a second link to Instagram captions.
- When signing out we'll inform you if any Offline Posts or Finish Later posts will be removed.
- Added padding to notice views.
Ratings and Reviews
Control at last
Finally after wasting my time with other, fiddly, inconsistent and frustrating tools, I'm looking at you TweetDeck, I discovered Buffer.
I need to tweet everyday at non. I get the information a month in advance so essentially I need to post 30 odd tweetsin one go. This task used to take several hours. Now with Buffer I was done in about 20 minutes. The clean, clear interface, the control and the simple ability to edit things in my queue days ahead is superb. I do all the heavy lifting on my laptop via the excellent web app and can check each day on the phone app. Thanks Buffer people, you saved me a load of time.
Developer Response ,
Awesome to hear. :D Glad we could make things easier for you! Enjoy the extra free time.
Update removes options
I only started to use this a couple of weeks ago and it’s really useful. Simple to use and had some really useful options. However in the recent update, they’ve removed some of those options which has, in my opinion, spoilt the usability of the app. The main one being ‘re-buffer’, where you can take an old post, edit, and repost.
I understand it’s available on the paid version but I can’t justify paying a monthly subscription for one option that I miss.
It’s a real shame. I probably wouldn’t have missed it if it were never there but it was & they took it away! That’s just mean!
Very disappointing update
I’ve used buffer for many years because it offered everything I needed in terms of functionality. In their recent update, however, the developers have mutilated the free version of the app - they’ve taken away the option to rebuffer, to share next, and to save as a draft. Incredibly disappointing and their excuse is “keeping the individual plan as simple as possible for a better onboarding experience.” Will be looking for a new social media assistant as I can’t justify spending £100 a year for simple features that were available for free a month ago.
Developer Response ,
Sorry to hear these changes have impacted you unexpectedly. We did send out an email detailing the changes and the reasoning behind them, and I can imagine the shock of coming into the app without being aware of these changes ahead of time. You can read more about we we're changing the free plan at open.buffer.com We understand if you need to look somewhere else for your social media needs, and we're glad you gave us a shot. We'll be here if you decide to come back!
- Buffer, Inc.
- 57.6 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Buffer, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Pro for 1 Month £12.99
- Pro for 1 Year £124.99
- Small Business £39.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.