Bugs and Numbers is designed for kids to practice a wide range of math skills. Organized into three stages, the app covers pre math to early fractions. Each activity is crafted for a basic set of math skills that introduces zany game play, fun graphics, and beautiful music. Tap and count bugs to help them get across the water in an egg carton. Match numbers and shapes at the bug hotel, which happens to be an old refrigerator.
Counting, Comparisons, Identification (shapes, numbers), Patterns, Sequencing, and more
• Designed for ages 3-6 for the first 12 activities and 5+ for stage 3
• Visual instructions for each activity
• Most activities are self leveling
• Multi-user profiles
• 36 achievements
• Original, detailed, and visually intriguing graphics
• Each of the 18 activities has its own beautiful, and engaging music
• Humorous interactions and sound effects
• NO In-Apps / NO third party advertising
• Parental Gate
We want and appreciate your feedback!
Minor bug fixes and optimizations.
Ratings and Reviews
Delighted we can use this again
This app is brilliant and I couldn’t be happier it’s been rewritten and we can use it again.
My son is now 8 and still enjoys playing the games (as do I).
He’s played it for years and it’s clearly educational and builds familiarity with maths and numbers but it’s also beautifully designed and fun.
I am really let down by this app as unlike the other app created "bugs and buttons" do not nave any of the following...
1) reward the child when they have completed a task (in bugs and buttons you had rewarding voice speaking " well done or good job"
2) very annoying when each game completed is says "reloading" and having to wait. In bugs and buttons it was seamless and went from with ease from one page to another.
3) not a lot of visual instruction I.e grabbing, moving, pitching thus to show he child how the game works / knowledge of what to do before each game starts like in "bugs and buttons".
4) with the matching game the shapes should illustrate names on the centre to teach what each shape actually is. I Feel enhancements could be made to provide better use screen to see each item better and increase the flow of matching objects.
Overall I would say that " bugs and buttons "is a far better app and i am extremely disappointed with this follow on addition - it is hard to believe a company has created such a great app before hand and have now produced such a poor standard. My child has lost interest in this instantly and I saw the disappointment on her face when she was not rewarded for completing her tasks.
************ I would like to have my money back***************
Another absolutely fantastic and inspired app from Little Bit. Superb graphics and sound effects. Makes learning genuinely fun. My 5-year-old has not stopped playing this since I downloaded it and has been rewarded with a disco bug house for his efforts. Well done Little Bit, can't believe we've had so much entertainment from something that cost less than a skinny latte!
- Little Bit Studio, LLC
- 377 MB
Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- ©2012-2019, Little Bit Studio, LLC.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.