** LAUNCH SALE! -- NOW 20% OFF **
Start your training as an unexperienced bus driver. Master your driving skills while driving through US cities and roads in this comprehensive bus simulator. Build and expand your transporting empire by unlocking new busses and lines and exploring new cities.
Avoid collisions and speeding tickets, keep track of your timetable and gps in order to always deliver your passengers on time. Earn cash and experience for picking up passangers, use it to unlock new cities and buses. Push your endurance, skills and speed to the limit and become the best bus driver.
▶ 8 buses to unlock
▶ Detailed and unique bus cockpits
▶ Over 50 different lines to master
▶ Dynamic weather conditions
▶ Driving by night
▶ Highly detailed maps of 5 US cities to explore
▶ Realistic car & human traffic (AI)
▶ Ticket sales by the driver
▶ Unique bus features including wheelchair ramp and kneeling bus
Are you ready to train and become an expert bus driver? Download Bus Simulator PRO 2017!
Howdy Bus Simulator Friends,
Thank you for your feedback!
Here's a list of things fixed and implemented in the current version:
- fixed crashing on the 6th New York line
- fixed minor bug in gps calculations
- fixed duplicating tickets for traffic lights
- major car AI tweaks and improvements
- driving engine tweaking
- longer yellow light (preventing unjust fines for crossing on red light)
- larger and more sensitive steering buttons
- other minor fixes
- added STEERING WHEEL!
Please remember to rate & review our game, we will do our best to fix any problems and implement your ideas. Have fun!
Ratings and Reviews
Good just a few suggestions...
1. The people talking on the bus should talk about lots of different things, not just repeating the same things over and over again, because it gets quite annoying when driving. Although I do like the idea of having the talking because it makes it more realistic.
2. There should be more realistic obstacles in the road such as bumps, road works etc. And the bus should rattle when it goes over the bumps, maybe with a vibration?? To feel like the driver is actually in the bus.
3. The routes and environments are too similar and are not really exciting enough, they don't make me look forward to the next one because they are basically the same.
4. The ticket procedure should occur INSIDE the bus with a machine and coin slots and note slots rather than just on the screen, this would make it more interesting.
5. I'm unable to see when the traffic lights are green and red from inside the bus? Make them more visible!! :)
6. Cars keep crashing into me! Which makes me loose points.
7. Should have buses on the road... Doesn't make it realistic enough with just cars.
But don't let this put you off!! The game is good!! These are just suggestions for improvement, I hope you take them into consideration and don't see them as too critical !! Good work guys
Good game, but a work in progress
The game in itself is good and enjoyable. I do however feel that at the moment it isn't worth the £2.99 cost. As mentioned there are a few issues with the ai but my main bug bear is the fact that the number of people getting on the bus is always fairly similar plus the fact that it takes ages to accumulate money as there are no high demand days where many people will use the service. For me if these two issues were resolved, along with the addition of a few more buses to chose from, I would then be giving this game 5 stars and it would be well worth the purchase price
Could be so good!
There's a reason this game has been given so many 1 stars. I really want to love it and I do despite the fact that the game always glitches. I am unsure if the remaining maps have this issue but New York (the first map) always ends up in traffic jams developing in one spot. This really affects the game play; not only is it impossible to fit a bus between two cars without ramming one but the goals themselves cannot be achieved, again detracting from the game.
I'm giving this a two because (once you get passed the infuriating traffic jams) the simulator is really good and it has the makings to be epically awesome. The developers just really need to find a way to get rid of those bugs.
- CONSULIT KRZYSZTOF STARZECKI MICHAL MIZERA SPOLKA CYWILNA
- 547 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Consulit 2016
- In-App Purchases
- Pile of Coins £1.99
- Pouch of Coins £3.99
- Bag of Coins £6.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.