Business Money: bringing business and money together since 1993
Business Money is the industry journal in commercial finance and business banking. Published since 1993, on the basis that good financial judgement is a skill that requires a blend of economic, market, legal and product knowledge. With this latest app version of the publication, Business Money is now in the most convenient place for you.
The monthly, subscriptions-based publication delivers news, reviews, research, comment and analysis to financial intermediaries, business bankers, commercial lenders, and SME decision makers and supports these finance professionals with timely, relevant and accurate market intelligence and sources of business funding. Business Money provides senior business finance decision-makers with balanced market intelligence and sources of business finance with the inclusion of valuable product and company news but also includes insightful features on the state and development of business finance in the UK and worldwide.
Key features include:
- Factoring and invoice discounting
- Business banking
- Commercial mortgages
- Trade finance
- All-asset finance
- Credit insurance
- Regulations and legal frameworks
- Market economy review
- Structured finance
- Mergers and acquisitions
Are you looking for finance either for your own business or on behalf of a client? Business Money has an extensive range of contacts within the commercial finance and banking sectors. It can advise on placing your requirements ranging from a modest piece of business equipment up to a multi-million pound facility supporting a variety of business activities. We have experienced practitioners to assist you with your proposal located in most regions of the United Kingdom should you require it.
Single issues are available to purchase at £11.99 and you can take out an annual subscription at £74.99 a year.
Subscription related details:
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Fantastic new User Interface
- Back Issue Archive Search
- New HTML display features
- New Video display features
- Digital Edition Technology Ltd
- 15.1 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright 2013 Business-Money Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Business Money magazine annual £84.99
- Business Money Digital Edition August 2013 £16.99
- Business Money Digital Edition June 2013 £16.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.