BuzzFeed – Tasty, News, Quizzes, and beyond
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
BuzzFeed has it all: the stories and quizzes buzzing on social, the news you want now, and the recipes and life tips you didn’t know you needed.
• Never be bored again with the best mix of Videos, News, Quizzes, and Lists
• Watch your favorite BuzzFeed shows like Tasty, Try Guys, and Violet
• Use the Explore tab to dive into your favorite topics like Food, Celeb, Animals, DIY, and more
• Use the Trending section to see what stories are about to go viral
• One tap to share stories with Email, Messages, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and more
• Share individual images and videos from within stories. Just tap the image for options!
• Bookmark posts you want to come back to and sync them with all your devices
• Get push notifications for trending stories so you’re always in the loop
• Comment on a post or click the reaction button to share your opinion
If you have any trouble with your app please email us at email@example.com so we can help!
And don’t forget to check out BuzzFeed.com when you’re on your laptop!
What's New in Version 5.1
The usual squashing of bugs and lots of little experiments you might find yourself in!
Good articles but loads of annoying things in the app. You can't see the captions of insta posts, can't see more than one picture that has been posted to twitter in the articles that have people's tweets and most of them have no way to redirect you to twitter to see them. This makes a lot of the articles pointless as you can't get the jokes. One about something like 25 times Chrissy teigan won at instagram only showed the photos and not the captions. Also when you read an article and go back to the home screen it takes you right to the top even though you'll have scrolled half way down the articles. The articles always change orders too when you go back to the home screen.
Still can't log in
I have had this problem for over a year now.
Basically, I used to have a Buzzfeed account, then I deleted Buzzfeed and re-downloaded it a couple of months later. Since then, every time I've tried to log back in, Buzzfeed just comes up with a message saying "you've already authorised us with Facebook. Log in failed." This is unbelievably frustrating for me. I like being able to comment on things, and rate posts, etc, etc. I cannot do that when I can't login to the app. This problem needs to be fixed. I am not using Buzzfeed again until it is.
My go to... with some issues
I love the app, easy search. But when I'm far down the page and go out of an article it takes me straight back to the top.. very temperamental with loading gifs too
Still use it everyday tho!
- Category: News
- Updated: 11 October 2016
- Version: 5.1
- Size: 97.5 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Developer: BuzzFeed
- © Copyright 2015 BuzzFeed, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.