The BWF Shuttle Time App offers schools, teachers and coaches, free access to lesson plans, video clips and technical information, which support the teaching of safe, fun and inclusive badminton to children aged 5-15.
The Shuttle Time App is available in 17 languages including; English, French, Spanish, German, Arabic, Russian, Persian, Mandarin, Portuguese, Polish, Hungarian, Slovak, Slovenian, Indonesian, Serbian, Italian and Estonian.
Shuttle Time App features include:
· 22 Progressive Lesson Plans
· 92 Video Clips
· Technical and Tactical Information
· Note Taking
· Score Board
· Drawing Board
· Competition Table
For more information visit the Shuttle Time website or email email@example.com
Please note that in order to download one of the 17 language versions, a user’s phone must be set to the desired language, prior to download of the app.
French and Spanish versions of lesson videos now available.
Ratings and Reviews
ShuttleWorks Coaching Inc.
Brilliant App that is available to all players, parents, coaches and teachers, regardless of level.
Just the thing to get budding Shuttlers started👍🏽😎
- Badminton World Federation
- 35.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Estonian, French, German, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Badminton World Federation
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.