BWF Shuttle Time
By Badminton World Federation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The BWF Shuttle Time App offers schools, teachers and coaches, free access to lesson plans, video clips and technical information, which support the teaching of safe, fun and inclusive badminton to children aged 5-15.
The Shuttle Time App is available in 17 languages including; English, French, Spanish, German, Arabic, Russian, Persian, Mandarin, Portuguese, Polish, Hungarian, Slovak, Slovenian, Indonesian, Serbian, Italian and Estonian.
Shuttle Time App features include:
· 22 Progressive Lesson Plans
· 92 Video Clips
· Technical and Tactical Information
· Note Taking
· Score Board
· Drawing Board
· Competition Table
For more information visit the Shuttle Time website or email email@example.com
Please note that in order to download one of the 17 language versions, a user’s phone must be set to the desired language, prior to download of the app.
What's New in Version 1.0.5
Shuttle Time supports 17 different languages. Now users in other languages will fall back to English rather than not be able to view lesson plans.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: 27 September 2016
- Version: 1.0.5
- Size: 33.6 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Estonian, French, German, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish
- Developer: Badminton World Federation
- © Badminton World Federation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.