C-Map Embark provides high-quality nautical maps along with navigation, traffic and weather information to help you plan your next trip on the water.
Our downloadable offline charts help you stay safe while cruising, fishing or sailing, so you can enjoy a stress-free time.
Tailor your maps: Save routes, waypoints and tracks, all accessible when offline. You can also include reviews and pictures to remember that special day or share your trips with your friends and family!
C-MAP Embark enables you to:
• Download or stream for free the latest up to date offline marine charts
• Navigate with offline personal charts, keeping access to saved routes, places and tracks as if you were online
• See AIS data: see the boats around you within 100 km radius, as well as their position, speed and course
• Switch between day, night and bright mode
• Get weather information
• Find relevant information about marinas, harbors, beaches, shops and much more
• Personalize your own maps: highlight areas of the map based on your boat size, use your favourite units of measurement, create places routes and tracks
• Help others discover the best places by sharing places, routes, tracks, reviews, photos and more
• Save places you want to visit, and access them later from any computer or device
C-Map Embark updates on a continuous basis to make sure you get the best experience and to bring you the most up-to-date maps and functionalities. Stay tuned!
Embark maps can be used online for free. You can also purchase one of our new 70 regions as renewable subscription and download the charts on your mobile device to save data and enjoy the maps even in remote areas without connection. Some of the subscriptions we offer are:
• USA: 12 months USD 25,99
• Baltic Sea: 12 months USD 65,99
• Central European Lakes: 12 months USD 39,99
• Australia & New Zealand: 12 months USD 43,99
• Belgium: 12 months USD 39,99
• Germany: 12 month USD 39,99
• Finland: 12 months USD 43,99
• UK: 12 months USD 44,99
• Iceland & Greenland: 12 month USD 89,99
• The Netherlands: 12 month USD 28,99
Terms of service
More information at
This release brings an improved new user experience into the app. We've also fixed a few errors and crashes. Thanks for using Embark! Got any feedback? Don't hesitate to contact us by opening the main menu -> Help & Feedback -> Contact Embark! See you on the water!
Ratings and Reviews
Very simple to use clear charts and easy to update. I use it to plan marks for Norwegian fishing holidays and then manually update the boat gps/charts using the info off my phone. Great tool.
Great user to use tool
Saw the ad on the back of CMap card and started using it. Great for when at home for passage planning and getting times forecasted
Stick to Navionics
I was hoping to be impressed by this app as there are one or two features that Navionics doesn’t have. Unfortunately it just isn’t as good. Information is missing from the charts, no tidal information etc.
Developer Response ,
We will continue working to impress you.
Would you mind sharing with us what kind of information are you missing and/or in which zone?
Thank you and happy boating!
- i-Sea AS
- 60.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018
- In-App Purchases
- Embark Offline Maps GB £2.99
- Embark Advanced Weather £1.99
- Offline Maps UK & Ireland £39.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.