c2c Live, keeping your journey on track.
The c2c Live App provides real-time information allowing you to make the most informed choice for your journey. Door to door journey planning advice keeps you informed before you travel and when you're on the move.
- Door to door journey planning functionality for an accurate view of your total journey time.
- Secure online ticket purchasing and car park ticket purchases.
- Live departures and arrivals which can save you valuable planning time (or time to grab that coffee before boarding).
- Manage your c2c online account together with your c2c Smartcards as well as your Smartcard Loyalty information.
- View and manage your Automatic Delay Repay monthly statements.
- View personalised performance reports based on journeys taken with your c2c Smartcard.
- Submit a request for travel assistance and alert station staff of your arrival.
- Station information and facilities; Baby change, coffee shops and parking tariffs.
- Alerts you to disruptions on your journey and provides an alternative route.
Introducing the new way of gathering feedback
Ratings and Reviews
Seems like it has improved looking at these old reviews but only used this app for 2 journeys now. But i never use trains and would feel almost lost without it as it lets me know roughly train arrival times, platform to go to etc, makes planning easier. Possibly room for improvement but so far so good for me personally as it even told me to get off at a station that i would have not got off at normally, to get to my end-route, since my usual route was cancelled due to maintenance or something like that... so it helped me majorly in knowing which trains to take!
Platform info never available
I got the app specifically for the platform at Fenchurch street, but so far it has never been on there when I’ve looked. Always says to be confirmed. The only benefit I get is identifying the train on the board at the station by the time I get from the app. A bit of a faff
You try and search for a train timetable for tomorrow morning and it keeps defaulting to the current time. Keep changing it and it reverts back. Won’t let me check train times for the morning. You add a favourite journey, which doesn’t do anything. You can only seem to see current times! Pointless app.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.