By Applied Computer Technology
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
A Personal Finance System
In today's economy, every penny counts & staying in control of your personal finances is essential. Ca$hTrack helps you take charge of your money. Ca$hTrack is a personal finance program that is designed to record & organize bank accounts, credit card accounts, & cash spending. With the assistance of Ca$hTrack you will never again have to wonder where all your money goes--the information will be right at your fingertips.
Ca$hTrack will allow you to:
• track daily spending in an easy, accessible way
• organize purchases & deposits into subcategories that make sense
• validate bank & credit card statements
• run statements & activity reports to verify spending habits
• run detailed activity & transaction reports
• document tax related purchases
With Ca$hTrack, well-organized, simplified personal money management is within your reach!
Requirements & limitations:
Currently all reports require a worksheet program that supports XLSX formatted files.
• Preloaded with example expense categories
• The ability to make categories and accounts active or inactive
• Categories and accounts can be color coded for easy identification
• Statement processing and report
• Balance report
• Activity report
• Transactions report
• Report of tax related transactions
• Unique transaction numbering
• Ability to delete or make transactions inactive
• Suggestions for stores based on history
• Transaction protection through a user definable date
• PIN number access protection.
What's New in Version 1.5
64 Bit. Compatabliity updates for OSX 10.11
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 27 September 2016
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 3.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Stephen Jones
- © Stephen M. Jones
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor