Cab Guru – Compare and book local cabs in the UK
By Cab Guru
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Cab Guru was created with a single purpose – to be the better way to get a local cab in the UK.
Book Now or Pre-book. Pay with Cash or by Card. Compare Quotes. Book for a Fixed Price.
We give consumers easy access to all the local taxi and cab companies in the UK, 24/7.
So whether you are in London or Liverpool you can instantly compare journey costs and arrival times of different local taxis and cabs, then book one for a fixed price.
- Select where you want to be picked up from and where you want to go
- Choose how you want to travel and select any extras including: wheelchair accessible, pet friendly or an eco-vehicle
- Book your journey with vias to pick up friends along the way
- Compare fixed price fares from licensed cab and taxi companies and choose whether you want the cheapest, the fastest or the best rated service
- Get a great deal on your airport transfer. We have service coverage of all the major UK and London airports including London City, Heathrow, Gatwick, Stansted and Luton
- Choose how you want to pay: cash, card or voucher
- Add notes for the driver: “can I get a hand with the bags”
- Book your cab using the Cab Guru app
- Receive free notifications in-app, by SMS and email
- We’ll email your receipt once you’ve arrived at your destination
- There are over 10,000 cabs available in London for you to book and over 15,000 cabs available across the UK including Manchester, Liverpool, Edinburgh and Glasgow
We promise you 3 things:
You want to feel safe. We only use fully licensed private hire and taxi cabs. It’s as simple as that. This is the best way to ensure our customers have a safe journey.
You want a great deal. We always compare local cab company prices, so you get the best price and that price is fixed.
You don’t want to wait. Because we give you access to multiple local taxi and cab companies in your area there’s a better chance that there’s a cab ready to pick you up as soon as you need it.
Get a great deal on your Airport Transfer
Book your airport transfer with Cab Guru and receive quotes from all our partners who can provide you with a fixed price fare for your journey to and from the airport.
We have service coverage of all the major UK and London airports including London City, Heathrow, Gatwick, Stansted and Luton so you can be sure you’ll get a great deal on your booking.
Using the app you can set your pick up and drop off points, set when you need to travel, what type of vehicle you need and then compare cab companies to book your ride to the airport.
With coverage across the whole of the UK and all major UK airports, you will be able to book with peace of mind that you’ve got a great deal on your airport transfer.
Peace of mind
When you book your airport transfer with Cab Guru, you receive an instant confirmation in the app once you’ve booked your cab. You also receive an email notification which includes details of your booking.
You’ll receive an in-app notification or SMS text message once your cab is on its way to you. Using the live tracking map you can watch as your cab makes its way to you. Details of the cab driver including their name and badge number are shown in the app and you can call the cab company should you need to. At the end of your journey you will receive an electronic receipt for your records.
Cab Guru. Compare local. Book local.
If you need any help or support with our service please email email@example.com
Find us on Twitter & Facebook:
Visit our website for more info:
What's New in Version 1.3.0
We’ve listened to our users and have improved a few key areas in the app including the quotation, address search and refer a friend screens. We’ve also fixed a few pesky little bugs.
Great app , although it's slow to load up and information seems to disappear too quickly to take it in or get a screen shot such as the details of the booking which is important as the cab company's name , details and fare is on it . Nevertheless, the price comparison is really good and useful .
Really disappointing. Notified that they were unable to provide a taxi 90mins before time it was booked for. Would avoid in future.