By James Milton
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Caelestis is a unique, sample based generative music app that creates sounds with bouncing balls. Three shapes on the screen are used as 'rooms' that contain a sound. Different coloured balls can be thrown around inside these rooms, generating notes when one collides with a side. Using different combinations of balls and sounds, all kinds of beautiful performances can be achieved.
Check out a teaser video here: https://vimeo.com/55674260
*** Caelestis has been rated as a Killer App by apps4idevices.com! ***
*** Check out the review here: http://apps4idevices.com/read/caelestis.html ***
- Three rooms, with up to three balls at one time per room.
Each room can be spun around to change the path of the
- Balls added and removed easily by dragging or tapping in
the middle of each room.
- Four different ball colours.
- Speed control for the balls.
- Pitch control using the built in keyboard, octave control
using the different coloured balls.
- Delay and Reverb FX.
- A mixer unit, allowing volume and FX control over each
- 30 presets in three categories: Tuned, Abstract and
- Import your own samples into the app via Audio Paste. Audio can be re-pitched by up to 12
semitones. Please note that only WAV and MP3 are supported
- Virtual MIDI out
- SoundCloud and Dropbox support
- Record your performances and export them via Audio Copy
- Please note that Audio Copy and Paste, SoundCloud and Dropbox are only available after a paid upgrade.
- Virtual MIDI is available as a separate upgrade.
Contact the developer at: email@example.com
What's New in Version 1.5
Updated for iOS 8
- Category: Music
- Updated: 24 September 2014
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 7.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: James Milton
- © 2012 James Milton
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Virtual MIDI Out£0.79
- Import and Export Audio£0.79