By King Wong
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Cal Watch is a simple and easy-to-use Digital Clock and Calendar Reminder system on an iOS device.
It is ideal as a desktop timepiece that reminds users to action as time passes by!
- Calendar Events feature which periodically scans the user's iOS calendar and automatically displays the relevant events at an appropriate time to remind the user for actions. The user can choose a look ahead time frame for the events to be displayed before they become due. Multiple active events can be shown on the screen and managed by a standard paging control. An event will automatically disappear from view when it becomes a past event.
- The Title and Location of an event can be shown simply as plain text or a Ticker that highlights the event more effectively.
- The Title, Location, Date and Time of an event can be individually coloured. Event Overdue Date and Time can also be set to a user-selected colour to remind the user of the event's overdue status.
- Auto Time Brightness feature that automatically changes the background brightness to reflect the current time of the day (gradually dims at night time and gradually glows back to its normal colour at day time).
- Option to show or hide seconds.
- Option to show 24-hour or 12-hour clock.
- Option to show or hide the current date.
- Option to show or hide the current weekday.
- Option to choose glow colours to give the clock a glowing effect.
- Option to choose colours for the background, time, date, weekdays and weekends.
- Support portrait and landscape orientations.
- Turn off device sleeping mode while running.
- International regions supported.
Customers, thank you for your support. If you find this app useful, please rate and give us a review!
What's New in Version 1.4
iOS 7.1 support.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 06 June 2014
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 0.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: King Wong
- © King Pui Wong 2012
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.