Call of Duty: Zombies
By Activision Publishing, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Four Massive Zombie Maps. One Great New Price. Now includes the ALL-NEW fan favorite, Der Riese, the largest, most feature-rich Zombie map to date. This is the ultimate Co-op experience for the iPhone/iPod Touch!
“Der Riese” (Zombie Factory) features:
•The all-new Pack A Punch Machine allows you to upgrade ANY of your weapons: Increased Firepower, More Ammo, and a new Metal Finish.
•New Teleporters allow you and your team to zip around this enormous map and evade the oncoming Zombie Horde.
•The Bowie Knife allows to you take down higher level zombies in one quick blow.
•Favorites such as the Hell Hounds, the Wunderwaffe lightning gun, and the Perks-a-Cola Machines return.
•The online 4-player co-op action you've come to expect returns with even more intensity.
“Shi No Numa” (Zombie Swamp) features:
•Shi No Numa is a hauntingly beautiful environment filled with terrifying zombies, weapons, and zombie traps.
•New weapons featuring the Wunderwaffe DG-2. Fry hordes of zombies with a single blast from this shockingly powerful new weapon.
•Survive the Hellhounds! Ferocious and fast, the Hellhounds will test your reflexes and your team's ability to work together.
•New playable characters! Play as Tank Dempsey (US), Takeo Masaki (Japan), Nikolai Belinski (USSR), and the infamous Dr. Richtofen (Germany).
•New Zombie traps including the Flogger for massive Zombie destruction and the Zipline for quick getaways.
Call of Duty: Zombies also includes:
•“Verrückt” (Zombie Asylum): Dare to enter the insane asylum and fend off the Zombie onslaught alone or with friends. Use electric traps to keep the zombies at bay.
•“Nacht der Untoten”: The original zombie map returns in all its glory. Fight to survive in the abandoned bunker that started the zombie phenomenon.
About Call of Duty: Zombies:
Call of Duty: Zombies brings the classic Call of Duty: World at War zombie-slaying game mode to the iPhone™ and iPod® Touch. Featuring ALL 4 Zombie maps, you’ll need to bring along your friends to help push back the endless waves of attacking zombies!
- Call of Duty: Zombies for the iPhone™ supports up to four players via Wi-Fi/Internet and two players via Bluetooth. Play with your friends in the same room, on the other side of town, and even across the globe. With the option of either private or open matchmaking, where there’s a Wi-Fi connection, there’s a friend to go Zombie-hunting with.*
- This is the Zombie experience from Call of Duty: World at War. All 4 Zombie maps have been fully realized on the iPhone™ in a silky smooth 3D environment, along with the return of your favorite guns and killer power ups.
- Three different control schemes are available to suit your style. Take advantage of the iPhone’s unique tilt capabilities or, for Zombie vets, use the virtual analog sticks to fend off the undead.
- Call of Duty: Zombies features a massive list of unique Achievements.
- Leaderboard support awards the best of the best, accessed directly through your iPhone™ or iPod® Touch. Become the top zombie slayer and prove your standings to the world!
So snap to attention, pick up Call of Duty: Zombies, and start fending off the zombie horde!
*Wi-Fi support only at this time, play unavailable on cellular networks.
Note: Call of Duty: Zombies is best played on a 2nd generation iPod® Touch or higher with the latest firmware installed.
What's New in Version 1.5.0
• The Der Riese map
• Unlocking of maps Verruckt and Shi No Numa, previous available only as DLC
• New Zombie variants
• Zombies can climb ledges
• Better Zombie AI (for crowd situations in big open rooms)
• Teleporters: power them up and link them
• Monkey Bombs: attract nearby zombies, to give you some breathing space
• The Pack-A-Punch machine, to upgrade your weapons
• Pack-A-Punch upgrade effects to all weapons: more damage, ammo capacity and special abilities
• New achievements
Great, just like console version.
All 4 maps are there, along with all the guns. But multiplayer doesn't work for me (online using my wifi) I just managed to get into a map, everyone else quit so I started alone, but it usually looks for a host then comes up saying "your connection type doesn't support online multiplayer." but I'm on an iPod touch connected to wifi so... What's up with that.
Anyway, it's fun to play, even alone, and it's cheap at the moment (£3 and all maps), multiplayer probably will be fixed, even if not, it's a great game. If you like the console version, all that's changed is the graphics and the mystery box on the first map has no question marks on it, so try getting the raygun all the time now.
Btw, anyone asking for a refund is not going to get one, you chose to pay that much, and if you payed for the maps it was your choice, it wasn't forced on you. Asking for a refund is just plain silly, they obviously wanted/needed a lot of money, now they have it and they're doing something nice-1/2 price game and free maps- yeah you may get annoyed that it's cheaper but, your not getting a refund, it's not faulty or broken.
Close but no cigar
Hi this app is great no doubt about it and I would recommend this app to ANYONE !! but seriously no map updates in about 3/4 of a year not even bug/graphics updates which is a bit disappointing. Some ideas: just generally make the interface smoother to use and move, and importantly - new guns like FAMAS, TAR 21, SA80 and g36's etc etc.... Black ops guns. And maybe a sniper like l96a1. And a good one - make a box for optics and attachment. So like the weapons box but it gives out random optic sights and attachments and you can choose which gun to attach it too or not take it at all. And it's not like you can't afford all this because I remember when you used to charge £5.99 PER MAP !! and on local and online multiplayer can you make it so there is a way to pause the game **** please take note of this because I'm sure people will agree these new features are needed. Thanks ;) and I got to level 107 der reise single player no joke - just sayin ;P I got a screenshot..
It should be called: Call of Duty Black Ops Zombies
You should add the black ops maps and make your're playable character optional or at least randomised like in black ops. Oh and by the way you probably won't believe this but I have got to round 127 on der riese with every pack a punched wonder weapon and every perk a cola and a bowie knife with an increadible glitch free strategy. Anyways, believe what you like... but it is true. Further more, it would be awesome if you added all the quotes from the characters in the 360 and ps3 consoles and if you make the zombies attack faster and give them more health like on the consoles because it is much much much easier than on the consoles. A very important feature would be to put a scope on the PTRS-41 sniper rifle. Okay let me just simplify this review. Make this game as much as possible in your tech filled game development headquarters like black ops zombies. Including making the quick revive a solo perk a cola with self-revive.
- Category: Games
- Updated: 30 September 2010
- Version: 1.5.0
- Size: 52.8 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Activision Publishing, Inc.
- © Activision Publishing, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.