Calorie Counter and Diet Tracker by Calorie Count
By About, Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Leading calorie counting service with logging-by-voice, 5 million members, offline functionality (iPod Touch + iPhone), and a 100% editorially curated food database that you can trust. Featured in The Today Show, The Wall Street Journal, MSNBC, Marie Claire, People Magazine, etc.
• Logging-by-voice (speak: “one bagel, one tablespoon cream cheese, …”)
• Barcode scanner (convenient when having access to the packaging)
• Local database with offline support (perfect for both, iPod Touch and iPhone users)
• Multi-Add (add several foods from multiple lists with just one action)
• Auto-completions of search phrases as you type them
• Easy retrieval of commonly eaten foods (Meals, Favorites, Recents, Custom)
EXTENSION OF CALORIECOUNT.COM:
• 2-way sync with the website (all logs are instantly updated)
• Detailed nutritional analysis (this level of detail wouldn’t fit on a phone screen)
• Vibrant community forums and groups (get support from fellow members)
• All foods come with a nutrition grade and pros/cons
• Intuitive graphical interface for nutritional analysis reports
• Daily blog articles featuring success stories and articles on effective dieting methods
Learn more at: www.caloriecount.com/mobile
What's New in Version 3.18
More iOS 8 bugfixes!
Fix the bugs!
First of all I'll say that I like the app, it's very easy to use and tracks all the kind of things you'd like. Along with this the users are all very helpful and friendly. I'm mostly here to complain about the problems though as they really need addressing: first and foremost let me delete custom foods that I create or edit them after they've been created. Secondly when creating a custom food the optional vitamins and nutritional information screens need to work. There is no point in these screens being there if they don't work. Please sort these issues out as it makes the app very difficult to use.
No issues with the app. Works very well, helps me monitor food intake and activity level. Accurate, simple to use, fast.
Unable to log in
Great app until you need to log in. Number of attempts to log in, does not recognise password. I have requested forgotten password and changed it but still unable to log in. Disappointed.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 13 November 2014
- Version: 3.18
- Size: 23.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: About, Inc
- © 2014 About, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads£2.29