Calorie Counter by FatSecret for iPad
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Calorie Counter is the essential app to simply find nutritional info for the food you eat and easily keep track of your meals, exercise and weight.
Calorie Counter is customized for the iPad, is simple to use and has all the cool tools to help you succeed:
- A quick pick to find calorie and nutrition info for your favorite foods, brands and restaurants.
- A manual barcode input
- A food diary to plan and keep track of what you're eating.
- An exercise diary to record all the calories you burn.
- A diet calendar to see your calories consumed and burned.
- A weight tracker.
- A journal to record your progress.
You can also sync your account online to access your info anywhere, any time.
We hope you'll love Calorie Counter. We are constantly working to improve the app so there's plenty more goodies to come ;)
What's New in Version 2.6
Easy to use app
Just downloaded this app today. First impressions are good. Easy to find foods, and easy to record and keep track. So simple I am sure it will help in my weight loss.
Quite good but leads to spam
Not a bad wee bit of diet software, and I've found it quite useful in tracking my diet. However, since starting to use it my mailbox has been absolutely flooded every day with loads of Dr. Oz Diet Newsletters, and similar weight loss spam as well as dozens of Fox News spam messages per day. I'm sure that's not a coincidence, and would recommend avoiding the app accordingly.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 28 December 2013
- Version: 2.6
- Size: 9.3 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Developer: Secret Industries Pty Ltd
- © 2014 FatSecret
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.