Calorie Counter & Diet Tracker by MyFitnessPal
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Lose weight with MyFitnessPal, the fastest and easiest-to-use calorie counter for iOS. With the largest food database by far (over 5,000,000 foods) and amazingly fast and easy food and exercise entry, we'll help you take those extra pounds off! And it's FREE! There is no better diet app - period.
• Consumer Reports #1 rated diet
• PC Magazine Editor’s Choice Selection
• #1 Health and Fitness app for 4 years straight
Also featured in the NY Times, Wall Street Journal, Wired, USA Today, Family Circle, Marie Claire, NBC, CNET, Shape, the Today Show and more.
• “The first diet tool that has ever worked for me! I’ve lost 30 pounds!”
• “This is the best calorie counter, free or paid, and I’ve tried them all.”
• “The food database is HUGE! I’ve NEVER had a missing food.”
• “This app takes seconds to use, it’s that simple.”
WHY WE’RE BETTER THAN OTHER APPS
• FREE – sign up with no strings attached
• Track your diet and exercise in less than 5 minutes a day! It's that fast and easy
• Largest food database of any iPhone calorie counter – over 5,000,000 foods and growing daily
• Easiest and fastest food entry – remembers your favorites, add multiple foods at once, save and add entire meals, and more. THERE IS NO FASTER OR EASIER APP THAN MYFITNESSPAL.
• Connect with over 50 devices and apps including Apple Health, Fitbit, Jawbone UP, Garmin, MapMyFitness, Runkeeper, Strava, Runtastic, Misfit, Withings, and more!
• Recipe importer - cook a lot? Our recipe importer lets you visit any recipe on the web and easily import and track it with just a tap! It feels like magic!
• Built-in step tracker - iPhone 5S/6/6+ users can track steps right from their phone, no separate tracker required
• MYFITNESSPAL WORKS – our members have lost almost 200 MILLION POUNDS combined!
EASIEST APP TO TRACK DIET & EXERCISE
• 5,000,000+ food database of global items and cuisines. Virtually every food you eat is in our database already
• Barcode scanner - track a food just by scanning it's barcode. Over 4 million barcodes recognized!
• Step tracker - iPhone 5S and iPhone 6/6+ users can track steps and overall calorie burn right from their phone. No separate tracker required!
• Track all major nutrients: calories, fat, protein, carbs, sugar, fiber, cholesterol, and more
CONNECT APPS & DEVICES
• Easily connects and seamless integrates with over 50 apps and devices including Apple Health, Fitbit, Jawbone UP, Garmin, MapMyFitness, Runkeeper, Strava, Runtastic, Misfit, Withings, and more! Works with virtually every fitness app and device.
• Connect with friends and easily track and motivate each other, or meet new friends from the MyFitnessPal community!
GOALS & REPORTS
• Received personalized goals based on your individual diet profile, or enter your own goals if you’ve gotten specific recommendations from a doctor, nutritionist, etc.
• Gain insights into where your calories and nutrients are coming from and how to make healthier choices
• View charts of your progress over time for motivation
Why wait? It is free to sign up so you have nothing to lose except those extra pounds! Download us and start leading a healthier life today!
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
MyFitnessPal is free to download and use. Should you choose to upgrade to MyFitnessPal Premium, we offer two auto-renewing subscription options:
Payment will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription period. There is no increase in price when renewing.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off in Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
What's New in Version 7.6.3
We’re excited to introduce two brand new features in this release:
•Notification Inbox: Catch up on all your notifications in one simple place including updates about new friend requests, messages, features, and more!
•Meal Photos: Add photos to your custom meals to create a visual record of what you’ve eaten and find inspiration for your next meal.
These changes are rolling out slowly, so don’t worry if you don’t see them in the app yet.
We hope you enjoy and happy tracking!
Couldn't have done it without this app!
This app is very easy to use for tracking calories and nutrients. I have successfully used it to manage my food intake which was out of control and this in combination with getting a fitness tracker and getting active has allowed me to meet all targets. I stopped using the app when I had met my goals and stayed on track by myself for a couple of years but I have slowly fallen back into bad habits and so I am tracking using the app again and it has immediate impact giving great motivation.
Some people say it is difficult to add recipes, etc. because they cook a lot. My experience has been the complete opposite. The app is super simple to use and the fact you can add your own recipes, adding all ingredients from scratch is great. You can even have the app scan a recipe from a webpage and do it automatically for you and the simple barcode scanning function makes adjusting/adding items effortless.
I would say this app solved my bad eating habits which accounted for the majority of my unhealthy weight.
Review on my Xmas present
My son bought both my husband and I wrist bands which download to an app which I use with the My fitness app. It is fab and had motivated us both to get fitter and lose some weight. Which we both need to do!
My husband is almost 70 and I am 63, both working almost full time and have a zest for life but want to live it to its fullest for as long as we can.
The info given is brilliant and the app is very user friendly. I am able to monitor what I eat easily and adjust things as I go through the day. It also allows me to look up various foods to see which is a better choice for me calorie wise, and look at trends in what I am doing and see where I can improve. So far in 2 weeks I have lost 5lbs which although is not a massive amount if I continue on another 2 weeks I will have lost 10. For many years I have not been able to loose more than 4lbs over 2 or 3 weeks and lost the will and given up. But I feel more positive now as I am in control. I don't have to cook special foods, just cut out potatoes, watch portion sizes and eat healthy low calorie snack. It's great!!!!!
I love this app but... I subscribed to premium and paid but it didn't upgrade so I had to get in touch with them and still no cigar so I subscribed again through the website - now watching my bank acc like a hawk to check that only one lot of money gets charged...
Second thing I have been disappointed with is that there's no vitamin D recorded in the micronutrients. This really needs to be added as osteoporotic fractures happen in 50% of women over 50 according to the NOS. For £40 this really needs to be there.
Thirdly I agree with other reviewers that some foods are a bit hit and miss on calories so check before you submit - often there are several versions of the food you are trying to log so just search a little.
Adding easy add exercises would also be great
Overall, though, it's just the right amount of 'hassle' vs benefit!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 28 December 2016
- Version: 7.6.3
- Size: 146 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Developer: MyFitnessPal LLc
- © 2009-2015 MyFitnessPal, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- MyFitnessPal Premium£7.99
- MyFitnessPal Premium£39.99
- MyFitnessPal Premium£7.99
- MyFitnessPal Premium£39.99