Calorie Counter & Diet Tracker by MyFitnessPal
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Lose weight with MyFitnessPal, the fastest and easiest-to-use calorie counter for iOS. With the largest food database by far (over 5,000,000 foods) and amazingly fast and easy food and exercise entry, we'll help you take those extra pounds off! And it's FREE! There is no better diet app - period.
• Consumer Reports #1 rated diet
• PC Magazine Editor’s Choice Selection
• #1 Health and Fitness app for 4 years straight
Also featured in the NY Times, Wall Street Journal, Wired, USA Today, Family Circle, Marie Claire, NBC, CNET, Shape, the Today Show and more.
• “The first diet tool that has ever worked for me! I’ve lost 30 pounds!”
• “This is the best calorie counter, free or paid, and I’ve tried them all.”
• “The food database is HUGE! I’ve NEVER had a missing food.”
• “This app takes seconds to use, it’s that simple.”
WHY WE’RE BETTER THAN OTHER APPS
• FREE – sign up with no strings attached
• Track your diet and exercise in less than 5 minutes a day! It's that fast and easy
• Largest food database of any iPhone calorie counter – over 5,000,000 foods and growing daily
• Easiest and fastest food entry – remembers your favorites, add multiple foods at once, save and add entire meals, and more. THERE IS NO FASTER OR EASIER APP THAN MYFITNESSPAL.
• Connect with over 50 devices and apps including Apple Health, Fitbit, Jawbone UP, Garmin, MapMyFitness, Runkeeper, Strava, Runtastic, Misfit, Withings, and more!
• Recipe importer - cook a lot? Our recipe importer lets you visit any recipe on the web and easily import and track it with just a tap! It feels like magic!
• Built-in step tracker - iPhone 5S/6/6+ users can track steps right from their phone, no separate tracker required
• MYFITNESSPAL WORKS – our members have lost almost 200 MILLION POUNDS combined!
EASIEST APP TO TRACK DIET & EXERCISE
• 5,000,000+ food database of global items and cuisines. Virtually every food you eat is in our database already
• Barcode scanner - track a food just by scanning it's barcode. Over 4 million barcodes recognized!
• Step tracker - iPhone 5S and iPhone 6/6+ users can track steps and overall calorie burn right from their phone. No separate tracker required!
• Track all major nutrients: calories, fat, protein, carbs, sugar, fiber, cholesterol, and more
CONNECT APPS & DEVICES
• Easily connects and seamless integrates with over 50 apps and devices including Apple Health, Fitbit, Jawbone UP, Garmin, MapMyFitness, Runkeeper, Strava, Runtastic, Misfit, Withings, and more! Works with virtually every fitness app and device.
• Connect with friends and easily track and motivate each other, or meet new friends from the MyFitnessPal community!
GOALS & REPORTS
• Received personalized goals based on your individual diet profile, or enter your own goals if you’ve gotten specific recommendations from a doctor, nutritionist, etc.
• Gain insights into where your calories and nutrients are coming from and how to make healthier choices
• View charts of your progress over time for motivation
Why wait? It is free to sign up so you have nothing to lose except those extra pounds! Download us and start leading a healthier life today!
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
MyFitnessPal is free to download and use. Should you choose to upgrade to MyFitnessPal Premium, we offer two auto-renewing subscription options:
Payment will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription period. There is no increase in price when renewing.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off in Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
What's New in Version 6.17.1
Get ready for some splendid updates to MyFitnessPal Restaurant Logging:
* Search for both chain restaurants and foods in the new and improved Restaurant Logging search bar.
* Restaurant Logging multi-add makes tracking multiple menu items at once a breeze. You’ll love it when you’re tracking “build your own” items like burritos, sandwiches and omelets.
As always, we’ve also been busy fixing bugs and making under the hood performance updates.
We hope you enjoy and happy tracking!
Awesome app for losing weight!
I am one of those who had tried all kinds of diets and fitness regimes, none of these have ever worked for me. Then one day I decided to search through the fitness apps available through the app store. This app seemed to have the most promising results going by the other reviews and I was right.
It has worked for me and continues to do so. I initially put in a goal to lose 5kg as I was not optimistic, this was in February and 3 months later I have lost 6.5kg!
I am over the moon and have since altered my goal to lose a bit more as I was so overweight. The other useful thing about the app is you can monitor how much sugar, carbs, fat etc you are consuming each day and for which meals. I was shocked how much sugar I was eating, most of it was in muesli!!! And I always thought that was good for you?! Anyway now I am totally on the right road and I can't recommend this app highly enough. I have been telling everyone about it and atleast one of those I have told has also lost a fair amount of weight. Oh and to rate it even higher we did all this for free! If you want you can upgrade for a fee and you can then see exactly what quantities of fat etc are in which products you are eating, I imagine the results from that would be even more effective. But for now I am so happy I reached my first goal for the first time ever!
Thanku for making this app!
Holy Grail for a Healthy Relationship with Food.
This app has been my Savoir in my journey of changing my attitudes towards food and fitness. Logging every ingredient you eat can be tiresome at first, but the app has useful features such as official and user databases of commercial foods to search from, the ability to import recipes and create meals too.
This isn't obsessive calorie counting; it's being able to breakdown exactly what I've eaten that day in terms of nutritional value, with helpful pie charts for visual aids. The app automatically considers excise, automatic step counting and glasses of water into its summary of your progress towards your chosen goals. All of this gives me an extremely detailed view of my diet and has helped me to gain a healthy relationship with food, I no longer have need to fad diet hopelessly. It even tells you if you aren't eating enough, and gives helpful tips when you've chosen and healthy option.
As well as a personal food & fitness diary, there is a large community and social media aspect to the app, giving you to chance to work with friends and show them your progress if you wish. The blog posts and recipes posted to the app are of great inspiration to your journey too. Great app, with plenty of free features.
A commitment to keeping in shape.
I have been using MyFitnessPal for about a year and a half now. I can highly recommend it for anyone who wants to get in shape through diet and exercise. The amount of times I have put food and drink into this app and realised how close I am to my calorie allowance is too many to think about. It's made me realise that if I want to eat loads of junky food in a day I definitely have to be pretty active. I work nights which does mean that the diary does reset halfway through my day but I can live with that. I'm a regular gym goer and a drummer and use a fitness tracker and heart rate monitor when I train and when rehearsing and gigging.I chose my fitness tracker because it work well with this app. The extra functions you get with the premium section are useful,especially the top foods that you have eaten that day (highest in protein,carbohydrate,fat etc.). It's also made me realise how much healthier cooking for myself is. The recipe section of the app is fantastic,although sometimes I have to guess how many people the meal serves if I'm doing a bit of improvisatory cooking. All in all,using MyFitnessPal is a bit of a commitment but will definitely help you get good results.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 04 May 2016
- Version: 6.17.1
- Size: 83.3 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Developer: MyFitnessPal LLc
- © 2009-2015 MyFitnessPal, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- MyFitnessPal Premium£7.99
- MyFitnessPal Premium£39.99