Calorie Counter & Diet Tracker by MyFitnessPal
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Lose weight with MyFitnessPal, the fastest and easiest-to-use calorie counter for iOS. With the largest food database by far (over 5,000,000 foods) and amazingly fast and easy food and exercise entry, we'll help you take those extra pounds off! And it's FREE! There is no better diet app - period.
• Consumer Reports #1 rated diet
• PC Magazine Editor’s Choice Selection
• #1 Health and Fitness app for 4 years straight
Also featured in the NY Times, Wall Street Journal, Wired, USA Today, Family Circle, Marie Claire, NBC, CNET, Shape, the Today Show and more.
• “The first diet tool that has ever worked for me! I’ve lost 30 pounds!”
• “This is the best calorie counter, free or paid, and I’ve tried them all.”
• “The food database is HUGE! I’ve NEVER had a missing food.”
• “This app takes seconds to use, it’s that simple.”
WHY WE’RE BETTER THAN OTHER APPS
• FREE – sign up with no strings attached
• Track your diet and exercise in less than 5 minutes a day! It's that fast and easy
• Largest food database of any iPhone calorie counter – over 5,000,000 foods and growing daily
• Easiest and fastest food entry – remembers your favorites, add multiple foods at once, save and add entire meals, and more. THERE IS NO FASTER OR EASIER APP THAN MYFITNESSPAL.
• Connect with over 50 devices and apps including Fitbit, Jawbone UP, Garmin, MapMyFitness, Runkeeper, Strava, Runtastic, Misfit, Withings, Healthkit, and more!
• Recipe importer - cook a lot? Our recipe importer lets you visit any recipe on the web and easily import and track it with just a tap! It feels like magic!
• Built-in step tracker - iPhone 5S/6/6+ users can track steps right from their phone, no separate tracker required
• MYFITNESSPAL WORKS – our members have lost almost 200 MILLION POUNDS combined!
EASIEST APP TO TRACK DIET & EXERCISE
• 5,000,000+ food database of global items and cuisines. Virtually every food you eat is in our database already
• Barcode scanner - track a food just by scanning it's barcode. Over 4 million barcodes recognized!
• Step tracker - iPhone 5S and iPhone 6/6+ users can track steps and overall calorie burn right from their phone. No separate tracker required!
• Track all major nutrients: calories, fat, protein, carbs, sugar, fiber, cholesterol, and more
CONNECT APPS & DEVICES
• Easily connects and seamless integrates with over 50 apps and devices including Fitbit, Jawbone UP, Garmin, MapMyFitness, Runkeeper, Strava, Runtastic, Misfit, Withings, Healthkit, and more! Works with virtually every fitness app and device.
• Connect with friends and easily track and motivate each other, or meet new friends from the MyFitnessPal community!
GOALS & REPORTS
• Received personalized goals based on your individual diet profile, or enter your own goals if you’ve gotten specific recommendations from a doctor, nutritionist, etc.
• Gain insights into where your calories and nutrients are coming from and how to make healthier choices
• View charts of your progress over time for motivation
Why wait? It is free to sign up so you have nothing to lose except those extra pounds! Download us and start leading a healthier life today!
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
MyFitnessPal is free to download and use. Should you choose to upgrade to MyFitnessPal Premium, we offer two auto-renewing subscription options:
Payment will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription period. There is no increase in price when renewing.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off in Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
What's New in Version 6.2
Thank you for using MyFitnessPal! We’ve made a few updates and bug fixes to make MyFitnessPal faster and more reliable.
You can update the app automatically by going to Settings > iTunes & App Store > Automatic Downloads and turn on updates.
THE BEST WEIGHT LOSS APP!!
I've lost 2 stone 3lb since Feb this year (2015) using this app!! I've struggled for years to lose weight because of health issues! I had been paying for a subscription app for about a year and only lost a few pounds and after checking with a health professional found out it was because the app had told me I could have far more calories a day than I should have been having to achieve a weight loss, it was wrong by about 300 calories! And yes I did input the correct info!
I dropped the paid app and switched to this one and I love it! There are so many elements to this app ( if you want them) but at the same time it's so easy to use! My weight is steadily coming off and I have this app to thank!
Current version completely broken, it's total reason for being which is the food and nutrition diary does not work and even after several emails and confirmation that they are aware of the problems they appear not to be in a great hurry to put in a fix, I for one am now looking for a more reliable customer focused app.
Update: I see I am now not alone in my abject frustration with this app and its developers, I wish there was something tangible we could do but alas the developers don't seem to care one bit, clearly they work at their own pace and to their own drum beat without reference to the feelings or experiences of users.
Let's just hope that Apple comes up with a native stock nutrition app soon similar to what they've done with their new News app, oh gee that would focus the attention of the Myfitnesspal developers wouldn't it eh? Yes sir!
I agree with so many others here. I have used the app for several years and have never been so frustrated as I am now (in fact I've NEVER been frustrated with it). I rely on the 'net calories' to balance my exercise and food over the week, and to keep myself under an accumulative total (5000 cals)....yet it doesn't work accurately at all now. It tells me I'm 307 cals below - yet I've had 2 days of less than 500 calories - how does that work?
Also, the graph aspect of the app is slow and unresponsive.
Please sort it....there are other apps out there which are looking more attractive every day.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 22 June 2015
- Version: 6.2
- Size: 94.9 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Developer: MyFitnessPal LLc
- © 2009-2015 MyFitnessPal, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- MyFitnessPal Premium£7.99
- MyFitnessPal Premium£39.99