Lose weight and get healthy with the world’s smartest diet app. The app takes care of everything - planning, counting calories and nutrients, exercising and eating better. Since 2008, over 7 million people chose MyNetDiary to lose weight.
This app is like a coach in your pocket, always ready to help. You start by setting a weight goal. The app analyzes your diary, calculates your targets, and guides you with personalized advice and diet tips. All you have to do is to keep track of your food and exercise, which is a snap with MyNetDiary.
MyNetDiary is based on proven science - it's rated as the #1 mobile diet app in an independent study published in the American Journal of Preventive Medicine.
The New York Times, comparing to MyFitnessPal, calls MyNetDiary “simpler… quicker… also, it looks nicer."
MyNetDiary has been featured in USA Today, Wall Street Journal, Consumer Reports, NPR and many more.
MyNetDiary has over 200 UK brands and restaurants, including Tesco, ASDA, Sainsbury, Aunt Bessie's, Tree of Life, Sharwoods, McCain, Schwartz, Pringles UK, Maximuscle.
"This is the best tool I have ever used to keep track of my weight loss.”
"This app is extremely user friendly."
"Absolutely awesome – it’s like having your own nutritionist with you at all times.”
WHY MYNETDIARY IS BETTER
• Absolutely the fastest food entry! Logging takes only a few minutes a day
• The largest verified food database, over 600,000 foods, UPDATED DAILY
• If a food is not in the database, send its photos from the app and we will add it!
• Most flexible app with customizable Home screen. YOU pick and choose what you want to see.
• Not just calories and macros - pick and choose from over 35 nutrients
• Best privacy
WORKS WITH SIRI
• Create shortcuts checking calories left and calorie deficit, as well as logging meals and water - to help you log faster, easier and reach your weight goal sooner.
• Start and stop walking, running, and cycling workouts with built-in GPS tracker.
MORE GREAT TOOLS
• Food Grade for each food - better food choices made simple
• Works with iOS Health App - syncing foods, workouts, weight, BP, BG, and more
• Syncs with fitness trackers and scales from Fitbit, Garmin, and Withings
• PDF reports to print and share over email
PRO APP FEATURES
More tools to help you improve your diet and reach your goals faster!
• Weekly diet analysis - intelligent, comprehensive feedback
• Up to 45 nutrients
• Powerful recipe editor
• Charts for nutrients, calories, body measurements and more
• Very fast and easy entry. There is no faster app than MyNetDiary.
• Built-in barcode scanner makes tracking a snap
• Over 500 activities and exercises
• Exercise logging with built-in GPS walking/running - no other apps needed!
SIMPLE AND FLEXIBLE PLANNING
• Set your target weight
• Plan for your target date or weight loss rate
• Plan your macros
GET SUPPORT FROM COMMUNITY
• Community forums supported by a Registered Dietitian
• Connect with friends
MyNetDiary app for Apple Watch:
• Check calories and daily totals
• Log foods, water and weight
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
* Some features require a subscription.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
In this update we fixed several minor problems, including a fix for Daily Step Count import issues.
In the previous major update there was a great deal of new, awesome tools to help you lose weight faster and improve your health:
* Updated the app for iOS 12 and new iPhones.
* My Meals - if you frequently eat the same foods together, you can create a "My Meal" with these foods for faster logging. Like a recipe, My Meal consists of several other foods with different amount, but differently from recipes, when you add it to your breakfast or dinner, these individual foods will be added to your log. My Meals are available in My Foods screens.
* New diagram - Calorie Deficit added to the Analysis screen, explaining if you are on track.
* New Icon Picker - new icon picker screen with categories - making it easier to find an icon for custom foods, recipes, or exercises.
* Siri Shortcuts - MyNetDiary works great with Siri and offers a whole bunch of shortcuts, to help you log faster, easier and reach your weight goal sooner. Check your daily calories, calorie deficit, log water, create shortcuts for My Meals and log whole meals at once, start and stop workouts in MyNetDiary with Siri. We also created a special settings screen to help you manage Siri features in MyNetDiary.
As always, there are many fixes and improvements in all areas of the app!
Ratings and Reviews
Love the new version!!
I put a little bit of weight on recently, so when I got back from holiday 6 weeks ago I returned to the app to help me shift 7lbs. Wow! It has seriously been improved since I last used it! Have already lost the weight I needed to, but will keep using the app to monitor my food intake and make sure it stays off. Love the new calendar option to select any past day to copy a meal. Suggestions: after copying a past meal, flick back to today automatically as it’s easy to get in a muddle. Also, maybe convert the steps recorded by the app or phone into calories burned to save remembering to turn on the exercise option. Great app!
New format is a step down in my opinion
I’ve used my net diary since 2012. Over the 6 years I’ve tracked the majority of the time, especially during contest prep.
The app is easy to use/ navigate, I initially picked mynet and have chosen to stick with it over other apps due to its ability to fully customise, including calorie/ macro set up. Since the recent format upgrade (2018), this is starting to slip away.
Now the apps recommended/ generic settings based on your weight/ goals will kick in if it doesn’t agree with something. It won’t allow average weekly exercise to be entered with the resulting calorie deficits regardless of end goal, without automatically adjusting target or required calories/ macros.
Disappointing really as I have enjoyed using the app over the years...
Plans Made Easy
Love using this App as so informative helps you take and keep control of you food intake helping provide the correct calories intake and helps you change them to change you easy to use and makes you in control, would and do recommend this App Calorie counting doesn’t stop you eating what you want it helps you control what your eating and giving you a choice, as long as you stay within your daily calorie budget you can have it so there isn't really any cravings because if you get one if that naughty fits in your calories then you can have it 😊
- MyNetDiary Inc.
- 157.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018, MyNetDiary Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- MyNetDiary Maximum £6.99
- MyNetDiary Maximum £44.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.