Lose weight and get healthy with the world’s smartest diet app. The app takes care of everything - planning, counting calories and nutrients, exercising and eating better. Since 2008, over 7 million people chose MyNetDiary to lose weight.
This app is like a coach in your pocket, always ready to help. You start by setting a weight goal. The app analyzes your diary, calculates your targets, and guides you with personalized advice and diet tips. All you have to do is to keep track of your food and exercise, which is a snap with MyNetDiary.
MyNetDiary is based on proven science - it's rated as the #1 mobile diet app in an independent study published in the American Journal of Preventive Medicine.
The New York Times, comparing to MyFitnessPal, calls MyNetDiary “simpler… quicker… also, it looks nicer."
MyNetDiary has been featured in USA Today, Wall Street Journal, Consumer Reports, NPR and many more.
MyNetDiary has over 200 UK brands and restaurants, including Tesco, ASDA, Sainsbury, Aunt Bessie's, Tree of Life, Sharwoods, McCain, Schwartz, Pringles UK, Maximuscle.
"This is the best tool I have ever used to keep track of my weight loss.”
"This app is extremely user friendly."
"Absolutely awesome – it’s like having your own nutritionist with you at all times.”
WHY MYNETDIARY IS BETTER
• Absolutely the fastest food entry! Logging takes only a few minutes a day
• The largest verified food database, over 600,000 foods, UPDATED DAILY
• Most flexible app with customizable Home screen. YOU pick and choose what you want to see.
• Not just calories and macros - pick and choose from over 35 nutrients
• Best privacy
MORE GREAT TOOLS
• Food Grade for each food - better food choices made simple
• Works with iOS Health App - syncing foods, workouts, weight, BP, BG, and more
• Syncs with fitness trackers and scales from Fitbit, Garmin, and Withings
• PDF reports to print and share over email
PRO APP FEATURES
More tools to help you improve your diet and reach your goals faster!
• PhotoFood Service - if a food is not in the database, send its photos from the app and we will add it!
• Weekly diet analysis - intelligent, comprehensive feedback
• Up to 45 nutrients
• Powerful recipe editor
• Charts for nutrients, calories, body measurements and more
• Very fast and easy entry. There is no faster app than MyNetDiary.
• Searches as you type
• Built-in barcode scanner makes tracking a snap
• Over 500 activities and exercises
• Exercise logging with built-in GPS walking/running - no other apps needed!
• Syncs workouts with iOS Health app
SIMPLE AND FLEXIBLE PLANNING
• Set your target weight
• Plan for your target date or weight loss rate
• Plan your macros
YOU CAN TRACK ANYTHING
• Track all body measurements, test results, cholesterol, meds and symptoms. If you need something special - create custom trackers in the app!
GET SUPPORT FROM COMMUNITY
• Community forums supported by a Registered Dietitian
• Connect with friends
MyNetDiary app for Apple Watch:
• Check calories and daily totals
• Get daily tips
• Log foods, water and weight
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
* Some features require a subscription.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
* Food Entry screen design improvements.
* Fixes and improvements in other areas of the app.
In the previous update:
* My Foods screens - new screens to select from and to manage all of your foods - favorites, frequents, recent meals, custom foods, and recipes.
* Charts Improvements - more fixes and improvements of zooming and scrolling in all charts - weight, measurements, nutrients, blood blucose and others.
Ratings and Reviews
20lb target - achieved in 3 months
Fantastic app. I've been recommending it to everyone. I've lost 20lbs very easily and have no fear of putting it back on as this app is my slimming buddy. It's also encouraged me to take up regular exercise. I now can see the direct consequence of eating fatty food - I now choose some fruit or oat cakes instead. Brilliant.
-30lbs in 5 months-
Still going strong have lost an additional 10lbs so wearing clothes 3 sizes smaller. Feeling energetic and looking 10 years younger (not my comment!!)
I'm hoping this will still work for me in maintenance mode
Still using in maintenance mode 18 months on. Great for keeping focus when a few pounds sneak back.
When I get lazy about filling in the data the pounds creep back. So this app really is like a diet buddy. Keeping on top of the weight is just a matter of staying true to my buddy. I agree with some of the posters about updates not necessarily being improvements. But the alternative of not using this app is not something I could contemplate now.
Still happy with my slimming buddy nearly 4 years on. Keeping my focus on my goal weight after the summer vacation helps to keep me on track.
Still using this great little app. Helping hand when things go off track. Brilliant. Highly recommended
Still using to keep me focused when I’m trying to get back to my new normal. After holidays or Christmas festivities.
New format is a step down in my opinion
I’ve used my net diary since 2012. Over the 6 years I’ve tracked the majority of the time, especially during contest prep.
The app is easy to use/ navigate, I initially picked mynet and have chosen to stick with it over other apps due to its ability to fully customise, including calorie/ macro set up. Since the recent format upgrade (2018), this is starting to slip away.
Now the apps recommended/ generic settings based on your weight/ goals will kick in if it doesn’t agree with something. It won’t allow average weekly exercise to be entered with the resulting calorie deficits regardless of end goal, without automatically adjusting target or required calories/ macros.
Disappointing really as I have enjoyed using the app over the years...
Love the new version!!
I put a little bit of weight on recently, so when I got back from holiday 6 weeks ago I returned to the app to help me shift 7lbs. Wow! It has seriously been improved since I last used it! Have already lost the weight I needed to, but will keep using the app to monitor my food intake and make sure it stays off. Love the new calendar option to select any past day to copy a meal. Suggestions: after copying a past meal, flick back to today automatically as it’s easy to get in a muddle. Also, maybe convert the steps recorded by the app or phone into calories burned to save remembering to turn on the exercise option. Great app!
- MyNetDiary Inc.
- 136.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018, MyNetDiary Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- MyNetDiary Maximum £6.99
- MyNetDiary Maximum £44.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.