Your ultimate guide to the Cambridge Beer Festival. Every beer, cider, perry and mead at the festival, in glorious detail with tasting notes. Features include:
• Full list of all beers, ciders, perry and mead
• Tasting notes to help you pick your next pint
• Sort by brewery, beer name, drink type, average rating or strength
• Real-time availability of drinks for the main summer festival
• Allergen information such as gluten free beer and Vegan friendly (when information is provided by the Breweries)
• Custom search, allows the creation of complex searches and searching the tasting notes
• Tick off the drinks you've tried
• A wish list for the drinks you want to try
• Favourites list for the drinks you love
• See the average rating of a drink based on ratings from other people at the festival
• Rate the drinks you like, perfect for post-festival pub visits
• Twitter integration
The app automatically updates the beer lists for the Winter, October and May Beer Festivals, however this is only possible when the Festival Organisers release the data to us. Whenever you run the app and it will automatically download the latest data available.
It is difficult to respond to comments left in the app reviews, so if you have feedback, or require support, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com. Thanks!
Another update that loads of you have requested for #CBF44. Draught and bottled foreign beers are now separated into their own sections. This should make navigating the wonderful world of the Foreign bar much simpler!
We love getting your feedback and are here to help we can. Please feel free to send any issues, bug reports, comments, suggestions or feature requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
Enjoy the 44th Cambridge Beer Festival, and thanks for using the iPhone app!
Ratings and Reviews
Cambridge, I love you!
Excellent to be able to search by my favourite beer types, and not to have to bother reading about beers that aren't on. (So long, of course, as they do manage to keep the real time availability up to date.)
Very good app, well thought about and easy to use! Could have a section to add comments to the beers and also show the type of beer when added to your favourites!
Good app, bad crashes
Very useful app, but a pain to use due to it crashing a lot, especially when going back into it after phone lock or using home button.
Developer Response ,
Apologies for this, 2013 was a bad year due to a bug that affected devices when they had intermittent data connections. This has been fixed, and we have seen no re-occurences for the past couple of years. We hope you have found the app better for the more recent festivals.
- Cambridge App Solutions Limited
- 14.9 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2017 Cambridge App SolutionsLimited
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.