CamCard - Business card scanner & reader
By INTSIG Information Co.,Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Read business cards accurately in 17 languages & used by 100 million users.
70% OFF! $2.99 -> $0.99, limited time sale
* Apple App Store 2014 Top Paid App
* Must-Have Apps for Salespeople – Inc.com
* Bringing Order to the Chaos of Business Cards - The New York Times
* The business cards just jump into your phones – CBS TV
CamCard is the easiest app to manage and exchange business cards, the perfect fit for sales people, entrepreneurs, business developers or marketing experts, and anyone who want to be one.
* Scan and store your business cards, never miss a card
* Exchange e-cards when running out of paper cards
* Add notes & reminders to contacts
* Get contact updates. Be the first one to say congrats
* Enrich your profile to tell people more about yourself
* Search contacts’ company news to start a good conversation
* Navigate to contact addresses in Map
* Access contact information across multiple devices
* Manage contacts from all over the world with 17 recognition languages
Recognition languages: Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Korean, Norwegian, Japanese, English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Hungarian, Italian, Swedish, and Russian.
CamScanner – Document scanning and sharing app.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Facebook | Twitter | Google+: CamCard
What's New in Version 7.9.5
• Share your personal card to Facebook and Twitter, and expand your professional connections.
• More ways to share contacts, such as WhatsApp.
If you like CamCard, please recommend it to your friends. :-)
Give us your feedback on facebook @CamCard, or Twitter @CamCardIntSig
New version knocks socks off competition
Simply awesome. New version (updated around Feb time) is a revelation. Still some improvements could be done though, especially for U.K. users: it is not great on post codes and often turns W1S into W15 and fails to leave a space. Another useful feature would be a "lock" on a card. Why so? If you scan a card, then make edits in the cloud, e.g. on iOS, if by mistake you open the card in the CamCard app later, you will lose your iOS edits as the card re-saves. You just have to be careful. Other brilliant features: ability to view by date you entered the card, and the perfect capture of the card image. Overall very well done.
Very handy app.
I find this app really easy to use and accurate most of the time. Saves me looking through piles of business cards and keeps a track of when each card was added making it easy to remember who you meet where.
Fair But Clunky (Does Reverse Side Photo though)
It's a bit clunky, by which I mean I nearly always have to correct most of the information on business cards. I'm a UK user. I also use Evernote, but I use this for business cards as most have a reverse side (unsupported by Evernote), so CamCard wins.
This app could be so much better. It's the best I've found to date.
- Category: Business
- Updated: 30 March 2017
- Version: 7.9.5
- Size: 175 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: INTSIG Information Co.,Ltd
- © INTSIG Information Co.,Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.