Camera 2 is the ultimate real-time effects app.
Take better pictures, amazing videos and have fun creating them.
Featuring many unique high quality effects, grouped into families sharing a common theme:
● Old Time: make your camera look like something from the 20's, 40's, 50's, 60's, 70's or 80's
● Lomos and Retro: everyone's favourite, from normal to sublime.
● Comic: to express yourself, half tone, B&W, printed comics, new style, mix and match
● Art: sometimes you just want to create a piece of art with a tap
● Sci-Fi: see it to believe it
● Computer: and finally, for every geek or nerd out there, this is unmissable. Old computer monitors
Many of the effects can be boosted by applying a superb "out of focus"/"depth of field" filter, and, as usual, it's all real time.
● Capture high resolution photos with effects
● Capture video with effects
● Apply the effects to your existing photos too
● Share your creations straight from the app
● More than 25 high quality effects
● Tweak each effect to achieve your own unique look
● Animated effects
● You can now swipe the effect bar to hide it
● Improving family transitions
● Made lines thinner by default in the Dark Novel and Taxi effects
● Localising app name to japanese
● Various fixes
Ratings and Reviews
One of my favourite apps however there seems to be some bugs as of late.
•when the app opens it doesn't fill the screen so causes other buttons and functions not operate.
•App does not open at all now...is this my phone or the app.
I have tried re-installing it but nothing...
It crashes and close the app the moment you try to save a picture or video. iOS 11.0.3
Best Video Filter App I've Found
There's absolutely loads of filter effect apps for photos on iPad but not so many good ones for video. I've been trying out and testing many of them, trying to find the best one, and was trying to decide whether to pay full price for this when I discovered it was on sale. Bonus! Downloaded it and very quickly saw that it's the best video filter app on the iPad by a long shot (although you can also use it for photos). User interface is well designed and the whole thing is a joy to use. The effects themselves are of very high quality and, if I had known how good the whole package was, I would never have had any doubts whatsoever paying the full price. Even the sci fi and computer monitor effects, which were slated in one of the reviews I read, are actually very good - indeed much better than comparable effects elsewhere. The only thing that could possibly make this app more useful is the ability to apply effects to existing footage. What do you think devs... any chance?
- JFDP Labs Limited
- 9.3 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013 JFDP Labs Limited
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.