By Haymarket Business Media
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Campaign comprises the latest opinion, analysis and features for the advertising industry. Each issue brings you closer to the innovators who are re-designing the sector. Find out who’s pitching for the top accounts, which agencies are behind the newest ads and the current media business rankings. Campaign covers it all with an agenda-setting editorial voice supported by insight from leading business thinkers.
KEY FEATURES OF THE APP:
- Issues available to download every Wednesday, before the magazine hits desks
- Enhanced articles that bring ‘The Work’ to life through galleries and video
- Dedicated digital issues of Campaign's special supplements such as the A List, and the agency School Reports
- Easy navigation with the apps intuitive design
- Search issue content by keywords, read page by page or tap straight to your favourite section
- Easily share articles via Twitter and email
- Enjoy offline reading of all downloaded issues
EXISTING PREMIUM SUBSCRIBERS
If you have an existing subscription to Campaign Premium (magazine and online), you can access the Campaign iPad edition by using your Brand Republic login details. For a password reminder, please visit users.brandrepublic.com/password.
- Purchase a single issue for £3.99
- Alternatively you can purchase a three month subscription at £44.99 or a six month subscription at £89.99
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
- Your subscription will automatically renew unless you turn off the auto-renew function within 24 hours of the end of your current subscription period
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of your current subscription period at the current subscription price
- You can turn off auto-renewal in your account settings in the App store
- There are no cancellations of your current subscription within the active period of that subscription
What's New in Version 1.5.0
This new release provides support for Campaign’s special supplements such as the A List, and the agency School Reports. Campaign’s 2015 A List will be revealed on Thursday, 4th December.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: 03 December 2014
- Version: 1.5.0
- Size: 4.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Haymarket Business Media Ltd.
- © Haymarket Business Media
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Campaign iPad Edition£49.99
- Campaign Magazine 22nd March (School Reports Issue)£7.99
- Campaign Magazine School Reports 2014£10.49
- Campaign iPad Edition£99.99
- Campaign Magazine 25 June 2015£4.49
- Campaign Annual 2013£10.49
- Campaign Magazine 20 March 2014£4.49
- Campaign Magazine Annual 2014£10.49
- Campaign Magazine 5 December 2013£4.49
- Campaign Magazine 14 March£4.49