By Novalsys, Inc
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The CampusGroups app is the mobile version of community and group management system CampusGroups.com.
CampusGroups helps increase overall student involvement on campus by providing student leaders with online tools to manage all aspects of their group activities. The mobile application gives access to the following main features of the platform: school feed, groups, people directory, events, profile, chat, maps and wallet
What's New in Version 13.1
- New bottom menu with favorite features
- Upload photos albums and videos to the feed
- Campuses can create feed topics and allow users to post in specific topics
- Easily access your QR Code from the top of the menu navigation
- Scan QR codes to self check-in into events
- Like and comment on photos
- New photos feed page
- Access your groups and events in a single tap from the home page
- New improved group and event news feeds
- Improved topic feed navigation
- Access to your QR Code and QR code scanner conveniently positioned on top of main menu
- Bug fixes
- Category: Education
- Updated: 21 July 2017
- Version: 13.1
- Size: 54.6 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Developer: Novalsys, Inc
- © Novalsys, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.