Get easy-to-use tools to help you plan and manage care – from diagnosis through treatment and beyond – provided by Cancer.Net, including the latest oncologist-approved cancer information. Brought to you by the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO).
Intuitive, on-the-go tools keep track of questions, symptoms, and medications, allowing you to:
• Get Information – up-to-date guides on 120+ types of cancer, including treatment, managing side effects, cost of care, and living with cancer
• Record Questions - easily jot down questions for your doctors and record their answers
• Log Medications - take photos of medication labels and bottles. Log dosage, frequency, and prescribing doctor
• Track Symptoms – note symptoms and side effects. Automatically plot severity, date, and time in an easy-to-read line graph
• Scheduling – add questions, symptoms, or medications to your mobile device calendar
• Link Questions - link any questions to ask at your next appointment with a current symptom or medication
Cancer.Net Mobile is a companion to the Cancer.Net website, a service of ASCO, the world’s leading professional organization representing physicians who care for people with cancer. All information on Cancer.Net was developed and approved by oncologists who are members of ASCO. Cancer.Net is supported by the Conquer Cancer Foundation, which funds breakthrough cancer research and supports the sharing of cutting-edge knowledge with patients and doctors worldwide.
- Improved search for downloaded cancer types
- Updated Cancer.Net logo for Spanish
- Fixed a layout issue on the Search page affecting iPhone 5s and SE
- Fixed a display issue with deselecting cancer types
- American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 45.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2017 American Society of Clinical Oncology
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.