Irista is Canon's cloud storage and photo management solution. Available on phones, tablets and web, we welcome all photographers to give us a try with your first 15GB of storage free. Safely stored with us in their original format, your images are always with you, ready to share, edit or print. Irista is also connected to all wireless Canon cameras for easy upload.
• Your photos and videos are always available as you uploaded them - safely backed up with no compromise. We also support most manufacturers RAW files.
• Enough free storage to get you started with plenty of photos and videos. If you run out of space, Irista offers storage plans to meet your every need.
• Yes, we check for duplicates :).
• All the images in your collection are kept private by default - you decide what you want to share and how.
• Powerful editing tools to make your photos look just how you want them to.
• Your photo collection organised with photo albums and tags. Quickly find that photo you're looking for by fast scrolling your library or using our search tools.
• A desktop uploader utility is available for Windows and macOS to automatically import images from selected folders on your computer.
• Also available as an Apple TV app to enjoy your photos and videos on the big screen.
• No 3rd party ads.
With this new version we're fixing some issues you have reported so the Irista app is more stable.
Ratings and Reviews
Nice app for saving your full res pics.
Everything about this app is great, being able to easily back up your photos at full resolution. The only thing I would like to see would be a progress bar to see how far along your uploads are, at the moment you have to scroll down and look for a tiny progress bar on the thumbnail of a photo.
Edit : I don't know if my comment was read or not but within a few hours of posting it there was an update with a progress bar for how many pictures were left to upload and a bigger indication on the photos uploading and photos not backed up were greyed out. Fantastic app 5 stars. 👌🏾
Developer Response ,
Hello pcl1737, thank you for your feedback. We are very happy to hear that you like the latest design. We always listen to your feedback, so please feel free to share any questions / suggestions with us. If you have any questions or feedback, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org, we would love to hear them! Have a great day, The Irista Team
After using this for a week or so I am throughly enjoying it! Uploading pictures is super easy and the quality is maintained! I am however having a small issue were if a photo fails to upload and it says to delete and re-upload it I'm unable to do so, the photo is greyed out as if it was uploaded successfully like the other photos. If this issue was fixed I'd give it 5 stars.
Developer Response ,
Hello Pancheskhi, thank you for your feedback. We are very sorry to hear this. Could you please write us on email@example.com so that we can investigate this further? Have a great day, The Irista Team
Excellent Support from Irista
Irista team, thanks for the reply. I now see I can turn off the auto-upload feature after installation, although the installation process forces me to turn it on (why?). Anyway, problem solved.
So it’s back to the great app I have been used to. I can upload photos from my Canon camera and use Irista on my iPad to organise and display them.
I onIy use Irista to store photos from my CANON camera and view them on my iPad and other devices. The latest version won’t work unless I allow it to upload my iPad photos - why should I be forced to do this! I don’t want my iPad photos on Irista... useful app rendered useless! Will be deleting it!
Please reconsider this pointless restriction!
Developer Response ,
Hello AnnoyedofOxford, thank you for your feedback. We are very sorry to hear this. You should see the option to auto upload / manual upload on the App so that you don't have upload the photos on your iPad. Can you please write us on firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can look into this further? Have a great day, The Irista Team
- Canon-Europe Ltd
- 197.5 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Canon Europa N.V. and Canon Europe Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.