Canva makes design amazingly simple (and fun)! Create beautiful designs for work, school and play in minutes with Canva – no design skills or complex software needed.
Designs for every part of your life:
* Look more professional by creating posters, flyers, logos, blog headers, presentations and more using 60,000+ templates designed by professionals.
* Get more love for your social media using images that make your brand and your life look great: Instagram Story and posts, Facebook posts and covers, Twitter posts and headers, YouTube channel art and thumbnails.
* Impress your friends by sending professionally designs invitations, cards, photo collages or WhatsApp Status.
* And Canva is available on your iPhone, iPad and computer so you can make, edit and share your designs anywhere, anytime.
Select a template: We’ve got 60,000+ to choose from
There’s no need to start from scratch (but you can if you like), we’ve got thousands of free ready-made templates and photo grids created by professional designers to get you started on your invitation, logo, card, poster, social media images, photo collage and more.
You can browse through popular designs or speed things up by searching for a style or event you’re looking for e.g. “birthday card”, “wedding invitation”, “cafe logo”, “marketing presentation”, “music poster” and more. Once you have your template, personalise it by adding your own images, text, fonts and colours.
Take your photos to the next level with Canva’s simple photo editor. You can edit your photos using ready-to-go filters or get a little more advanced by adjusting brightness and contrast with our photo editing tools. It’s easy to design social posts that pop while presenting a consistent look and feel in your marketing materials by using the same filters for your brand images.
Share with the world
Share directly to your favourite social media accounts including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest. Or, save your design to your device and share via email, text, WhatsApp and more.
IMAGES PRO SUBSCRIPTION
If your Images Pro subscription is cancelled or ends for any reason you will no longer be able to access or use the media that form part of the subscription in any online platforms (such as any websites or social media platforms). However, you may continue to use the photos in any downloaded or physical versions of your designs (such as PDFs, JPGs or printed copies).
Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. The account will be charged according to your plan renewal within a 24-hour period prior to the end of the current period.
You may cancel automatic renewal and manage your subscription by selecting Manage App Subscriptions in your iTunes Account settings and selecting the subscription you want to modify. The cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the current subscription period, and you will be downgraded to the free service. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a paid subscription, where applicable.
Note: Images Pro and Images purchased in vector packs, through in-app purchases on the App Store are only available to use on designs you create in the Canva app for iPhone.
GET IN TOUCH
Got questions or comments? Get in touch using http://canva.me/support. We're here to help!
To all our dearest iPad users: we love you and we’re listening! We’re working hard on bringing back landscape view ASAP, and solving other issues caused by this transition.
Updates for v3.1.2:
• NEW: Add as many images as you want from camera roll or web uploads! No need to be limited to image grids. Open the “+” button in the editor, then tap on “Images”.
• Fixed: the editor was trying to stage a #nofilter movement. We’ve squashed this; image filters save properly again.
• [iPhone only] Fixed: images can now be added as background to custom-size designs. (You read that right, custom-size designs are on iPhone! Tap on the [ ••• ] next to the search bar to access this feature.)
• Added improvements to Search — after doing a search, simply swipe right to return to the home screen.
How’s our app-developing? Share your thoughts with us at https://canva.me/ios. Happy designing from your friends at Canva!
Ratings and Reviews
Edit your photos in seconds with thousands of professional templates.
I would love to give Canva 5 stars, however it can be highly frustrating. Especially when you have created items and paid for content. Overall it is a fantastic app with some great features and it is really easy to use. However, over the past few months there has been an issue with saving items and the preview of the saved item does not appear to be the same as the actual saved design.
At first I was told to delete and re-install the app (on several occasions), of which 1) is annoying and inconvenienf and 2) the engineers just need to fix the bugs within the app!
The help and support team are great when they are able to respond, but i reported an issue regard the app (which incurred a cost) 5 days ago and still waiting...once they fix the bug issues and get things right it will be well worth 5 stars!
Hello. Thank you for your honest feedback. We're always trying to find ways to make the user experience better, so please watch out for future updates. Continue unleashing your creativity! Cheers! ^jv
Not good now
I love this app, it’s fantastic but today it updated and everything has changed. Cannot find anything, last version on iPad was fab as you could see everything on the one screen. Now it won’t turn to landscape and this just makes life difficult. Can’t see how to access my photo library.
Last version was better Canva, please reverse, this app is now virtually unusable!
Cannot drop photos in frames, can’t copy, tapping the screen does nothing most of the time, the vertical screen thing is just silly, much better when all the options were down the side, takes ages to find any features from the old style. Totally user unfriendly and a massive step back from what it was before!
I reported this to Canva days ago, no response as usual, yet you tell us to report it??? If you try to find out how the hell to operate this, it shows you the last version (we know how to use that, it was fab!) show us how to use this stupid one or better still get rid of it! What’s the point in making something everyone clearly loved and found so easy to use, a hundred times worse and so bad everyone will find something better.
Disappointed in the response from you on this one Canva!
iPad users once again have to deal with ridiculous changes to accommodate laptop and iPhone users.
Sorry about that. We hear you and we'd love to make things better for you. Rest assured we're continuously working hard to give you the best graphic experience both on the web and on mobile.
You could always reach out to us here https://canva.me/ios so we can have our team get back to you with help
We appreciate your patience and understanding. ^QS
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Canva Pty Ltd
- 205.5 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Belarusian, Bengali, Bulgarian, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Luxembourgish, Malay, Maltese, Mongolian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Uzbek, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Canva
- In-App Purchases
- Canva Credit £1.99
- Canva Credit 5 Pack £5.99
- Canva Credit 2 Pack £2.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.