By iansyst Ltd
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
CapturaTalk is a powerful literacy support app that enables you to understand any text, anywhere, any time. It's especially useful for people who need help with reading, such as those with dyslexia or who are learning English as a second-language.
CapturaTalk comes with comprehensive technical support.
· Web Browser removes adverts and other ‘clutter’ and presents online text in a simple, plain style.
· Word processor that can read back text written by you or imported from another source, such as a Word document or photograph
· Pre-set and customisable tinted overlays.
· Translation of text into numerous languages
· Visual text-to-speech highlighting
· Digital Audio recording
· Speech recognition
· OCR (photo-to-text conversion process)
· Translation of text (visual and auditory)
· Customise the visual appearance of text (including the default background colour)
· Dyslexia friendly web browsing text-to-speech
· Clean, clear and user friendly user interface
· In app - getting started support app materials
· In app - getting started support operating system materials
· A variety of default languages: English, Spanish, German and Swedish
Breakdown of the layout of CapturaTalk:
Browser: Reads webpages aloud and presents them in a dyslexia-friendly manner
Editor: An easy to use text composing and editing environment, which includes rich text editing
Phrases: Lists examples of words and sentences in order to support writing
Manage: Enables the user to access files in local and cloud storage
OCR: Converts text captured in a photo into editable text
Talking Help: Provides oral in-app support
Settings: Allows the user to configure and personalise the interface and other key settings
What's New in Version 1.7.4
Bug fix: Deleted phrases were causing crashes in the editor tab.
- Category: Education
- Updated: 06 September 2016
- Version: 1.7.4
- Size: 135 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Iansyst Ltd
- © iansyst Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.