• Campsite Search - Search over 4000+ campsites across the UK.
• Services Search - Find a caravan-friendly service station.
• Caravan Leveller - Using the phone, you can level your caravan.
• TV Signal Finder - Find the closest TV transmitter, and find the direction to set your aerial.
• Holiday Countdown - Count the days to your caravan holiday with the countdown feature.
• Setoff/Arrival Checklists - Create your own checklists to make sure you've got everything and performed all the usual arrival checks!
• Weight Calculator - Make sure you're legal and safe by keeping an inventory of weight.
• Document Store - Keep all your insurance details at hand on the application.
• Service Reminders - Get a notification when your caravan service is due.
• Storage Reminder - Don't worry about forgetting to renew your storage, the app will automatically send you a notification before it is due.
• Helpful tips & tricks - Useful information such as fault helpers, info on buying a used caravan and storing for the winter.
• Pitch Finder function, save your pitch on arrival and view it on a satellite map.
• Add caravan dimensions, helpful when planning ferry trips and booking sites.
• Added some new features, including storing of policy numbers and CRIS numbers.
• Some design improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
A good start
I wanted to create an app like this but didn’t know where to start. I like the layout and features - these provide some of the basics that a Caravaner would find useful.
New to caravanning so not used the app in “anger” yet so will update this review later.
Initial Observations/ additional features :
1. Expensive as app prices go. £1.99 would perhaps be more realistic. Though don’t mind paying.
2. Entering each item in check list takes time as have to click save each entry. Perhaps a table format and auto save feature would make process slicker and /or import from Excel sheet (save me and others reentering our check lists
3. Add things like MRO Caravan tyres pressure to key metrics about van
4. Add fields for storage contact details. Address and telephone number. Though for security people may not want to use them. That said if you loose your phone there’s probably a lot more things to worry about.
5. Search for services. If no postcode entered. And search pressed. Defaults to north east. Perhaps base on current location would be good default.
These are observations/ suggested improvements. I still like to app 😎
Just down loaded this APP its a dream easy to use, This is only V1 were all adding ideas for Christopher to add This APP is going to be Awesome a Absolute Must for Tin Tent Users, :-)
Getting there !
A good app. A few extras would be good. Ie. Height measurement for caravan and a packing list .
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.