Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
It's 9:30 pm. You're at your best friend's birthday party and you're thinking about how to socialize with the other guests.
You're tired of discussing work, school, politics, the weather, etc. Somebody asks 'What's new with you?" You pull out your iPhone and state that today you read an article about how to read peoples thoughts. You then say you want to see if what you learned works as you open 'Card Trick'.
With your back turned ask the party guest to think of a card they see on the screen. When they are done turn around and name the card they are merely THINKING of!
Their astounded reaction leads to great conversation about all kinds of topics. A great ice-breaker and escape from the usual ho-hum small talk.
- Easy and fun to do!
- Click the information icon (circled letter i) on splashscreen of app and enter Houdini's birthdate (March 24, 1874) to reveal secret.
Please don't post spoilers in the comments.
Save 33% by getting this trick bundled with our two other tricks SpiritWriter and ESP Trick. That's (3) apps for (1) low price of $3.99. Search 'Card Trick (Bonus Pack)' on the app store to take advantage of this bundle.
What's New in Version 1.2
- Added face-card artwork
- Added text on title screen to indicate how to view the instructions
- Moved instructions from "trick" page to a separate instructions page
- Modified font on title screen
- Modified appearance of enter button on date picker page
The 2cards on the right dont do anything when tapped! Please fix!
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 02 October 2009
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 0.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Lorin Wiener
- © 2008 SharperMinds
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.