Until now, managing and interacting with your contacts has been a real frustration. Cardhop's magical parsing engine is incredibly intuitive, letting you search, add, edit, and interact with your contacts using a simple sentence!
Just type in "John G" and John's card will instantly appear. Or enter "Sarah Smith firstname.lastname@example.org" and Cardhop will add a new contact to Sarah's card. Or type in "call Michael S" and Cardhop will instantly start a phone call.
SEARCH, ADD, EDIT, AND INTERACT WITH YOUR CONTACTS LIKE NEVER BEFORE
• Tap on the Cardhop search field
• Type in the details for your contact
• That's it!
• A beautiful and simple contacts app, designed exclusively for your iPhone and iPad
• Instantly works with your existing iOS contacts, there's nothing to configure
• Groups: quickly toggle contact groups with a tap
• Notes: a convenient and powerful way to add notes to your contacts, helping you to strengthen your relationships
• Recents: quickly interact with your recent contacts
• Birthdays: receive birthday notifications, instantly see upcoming birthdays, and easily send a wish on their special day
• iOS widget to quickly access your favorite contacts
• Siri Shortcuts
• Full accessibility and VoiceOver support
• Dark and light themes
• And much, much more!
• Quickly interact with your contacts with the following actions: Call, Copy, Directions, Email, FaceTime, FaceTime Audio, Facebook Messenger, Large Type, Message, Skype, Telegram, Twitter, URL, Viber, and VoIP
• Simply enter an action or abbreviation (which you'll find in the Help Book by entering "?" or "help") followed by your contact's name and Cardhop will handle the rest
• Even better, some actions are flexible. For example, you can add a subject to an email by entering "email Kent Lunch tomorrow?" and the email including the subject will instantly appear, ready to go!
• Customizable quick actions are also available per contact, allowing for single-tap actions
Cardhop — the contacts app you'll actually want to use.
- Added a button to add a new contact without using the parser
- Added RingCentral action to dial phone numbers
- FaceTime Audio and Call now have more distinctive icons
- Exporting vCards will now respect the setting for whether or not to include photos
- Better handling of sorting contacts with accents and non-Latin characters
- Business card photo is now a bit bigger
- Added a "Add to Favorites" button to contact details
- Added iCab Mobile as a supported browser
- Added DuckDuckGo Privacy Browser as a supported browser
- Companies with a first and last name will show the name below the company in contact details
- Fixed an issue adding an Exchange directory with a user name rather than an email address
- Fixed some potential crashes
- Various fixes and improvements
By the way, App Store reviews are very helpful to us. If you think Cardhop is worthy, would you mind taking a moment to write a nice review? We'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks for using Cardhop! :)
Ratings and Reviews
What’s the big deal (Update)
Have continued to use this app since my initial review, have to say it’s growing on me & as such have awarded an additional 2 stars.
I like the favourites section & the ability to quickly access the last performed action on that particular contact.
The Birthday section is useful but I would like to see this change where other events (anniversaries) are also shown.
Usually quite clued up with tech, still fail to see the significance of this app and it’s justification for its high ranking. Doesn’t bring much in the way of extra functionality over the stock contacts app.
Developer Response ,
Hi, here's a handful of features that Cardhop offers over the stock Contacts app: 1) Search, add, edit, and interact with your contacts using natural language. 2) Interact with one-off phone numbers and email addresses not in your contacts list. 3) Powerful search and sorting using smart groups (when paired with the Mac version). 4) Customisable quick action buttons let you quickly perform actions on contacts. 5) View upcoming birthdays. 6) Customisable business card lets you share your info quickly and easily. 7) Dark and light modes. 8) Robust group management.
The Perfect Way to Manage Contacts
I have been using Cardhop for the Mac daily since it’s release and I honestly couldn’t imagine it being improved upon but the iOS app is even better. It is now the default way I send emails, messages and phone people from my iOS devices.
Don’t hesitate. Just get it. The only possible way it could be improved if it was able to look up photos for contacts automatically using LinkedIn or Gravatar.
Developer Response ,
My Phone app is relegatedto the second page now.
As a blind person I have wanted an app like this for years so that I could organise my contacts in groups. I managed to do this in under 30 minutes because of the fantastic parser. It makes working with contacts a very fast experience and now I no longer use the dedicated phone app at all. Shortcuts integration is nice as well. Seriously good value for money and completely accessible.
Developer Response ,
Glad to hear Cardhop is helpful for you :)
- Flexibits Inc.
- 42.3 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright © 2019 Flexibits Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.