Cards and Castles is a combination Collectible Card and Strategy Game! Start by building a deck of cards, then play your cards on the battlefield to create fully controllable units, spells, and more! Choose from multiple factions for a unique combination of cards and abilities to use in battle. Collect cards to create more strategies and combos to dominate your opponents and destroy their castle!
- FREE TO PLAY
- Collectible Card Game CCG
- Unique strategy gameplay blended with collectible cards for endless variety and deep tactical play!
- Battle against players worldwide to prove your rank!
- Multiple factions with their own cards, strengths and weaknesses: Vikings, Crusaders, Warlocks, Pirates, and Ninjas!
- Frequent content updates! New cards and game mechanics are released on a regular basis.
- Draft mode to create unique decks to battle opponents in the arena!
- No pay to win! Obtain every card through gameplay!
Love Cards and Castles? Check out the website, like us on Facebook, or follow us on Twitter for the latest news:
- Improved sound effects
- Improved tutorial
- Improved card balance.
- Misc fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
This is actually a very good game, kind of like hearthstone but a nice silly cartoon style. It also has more of an interactive feel since there is a battlefield, where you can move your characters. This makes the game a lot more intense than typically deck builders.
Can you guys please add matches that can be played with pc cause there is not much people playing around the world plsssss
Great strategy game
This game has elements like hearthstone but also elements like chess. It's a great combination of the two and works really well.
The game is very inclusive for people that want to spend nothing, and people that want to spend £££. It's very viable to do well at this game without spending money.
I'd totally recommend people try this game out, it's regularly updated and balanced to keep it competitive too :)
- Bit Mass LLC
- 105.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2014 Bit Mass LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Parcel of Silver £4.99
- Bag of Silver £9.99
- Manfish Box £99.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.