Have you ever gone to a careers fair, only to spend hours waiting in line to see just one or two employers?
Have you ever missed out on talking to one of your choice employers because their line was just too long?
Have you ever wanted to just walk right past the line and get first-class service from an employer who already knows your name?
Well, now you can!!
Career Fair Plus is introducing their new Skip The Line™ feature! Through Skip The Line™ you can:
- Reserve a specific time to talk to a specific recruiter at participating companies. Just show up at your reserved time and start chatting!
- Create an account with your resume. This gets electronically shared with any employer you book with, so they know you before you walk up!
- Plan your whole day to make the most of your career fair time!
Career Fair Plus still offers all the other great features you’re used to:
- View the most up to date list of employers attending the fairs
- Detailed information on each employer accelerates your research
- Ability to search for employers that match you using filters
- Mark potential employers as favorites
- Find every employer's location on the floor plan
- Plan your visit by showing only your favorite employers on the floor plan
- Get tips and advice on your appearance, elevator speech, and general approach
- Take notes during the fair on follow-up actions for each employer
We hope you find this app useful. If you have any problems, questions, or suggestions, feel free to email the support address (firstname.lastname@example.org).
+ Fixes a few issues with logging out.
+ Adds some new tools for recruiters!
We hope you enjoy the app!
We're always trying to improve, so if you find any issues or think something isn't working correctly shoot us an email at email@example.com and we'll be happy to help!
Ratings and Reviews
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.